'Gon Zookin' - ??` - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2001, 06:13 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

\'Gon Zookin\' - ??`

Where are we with this? Anxious to move forward.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<font color=blue>Yankee Tim</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2001, 11:13 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: \'Gon Zookin\' - ??`

Don't know , but I believe it's called <font color=purple>'GONZUKI !</font color=purple>

post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2001, 11:18 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey, i know two j**p guys gonzuki. hehehe. i love it. years ago they knocked it. then they liked it. now they want to build one of their own.

build it, break it, then build it better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2001, 07:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

sorry to interrupt, but i dont know what we are talkn about? Maybe a knickname? Plz tell me thx [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

~Goot
http://suzukigoot.rockcrawler.com/
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2001, 09:41 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Here go goot http://bbs.off-road.com/wwwthreads//...view=&sb=&vc=1

post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2001, 09:58 PM
Loweguy

I forgot this had even been discussed. PLEASE get together on this...I would love to run Paragon again before I move West!

It's a GREAT park. Here's a pic of my Cherokee there (in case you're the one person who hasn't already seen it) haha

Michael O

-01 Nissan Frontier XE King Cab
-00 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
-88 Samurai, 2" Sky Manufacturing body lift, 1" Desert Steel lift shackles, 31" Mud Kings on Summit chrome spokes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28-317028-paragon1.jpg (36.4 KB, 2 views)
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2001, 10:32 PM

Im still game on going and i think Glenn wants to try and make it too, but i dont know when it is. I thought it was in May but I have seen no final word. Im really game to do this. I think twister should go, Hey twister, as soon as you get past the rockies there are no cops. Not until NY heading east. Id like to hear a final date to plan on and who is in charge of this thing.
Tim are you feeling better? Im interested to see your on board air set up. Im heading that way as well, with the on board welder, but i dont know how to stuff it all under there with the PS.

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r,
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-27-2001, 12:46 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

The post that started it all : http://bbs.off-road.com/wwwthreads//...0&Old=allposts

mxnhid , son aren't you supposed to be studying ? Did you get your Lady's Weber tuned ? I don't believe you bout the cops.

All you Easterners should get together & rent a transport truck for Zukifari in Moab .

GWs post :
April 11-13, ASA Moab Zukfari.... contact info 435-783-2990 or [email protected]
May 26-27, ASA Shin-Dig, Superior, WI.... contact info 715-834-5499 or [email protected]
June 9-10, ASA Sand Blast, Little Sahara, UT... contact info 435-783-2990 or [email protected]
July 14-15, Zuki-melt, Attica, IN..... contact info 219-457-4315
Aug 4-5, Gad-Zuks Big Bear Bash.... contact info, 714-522-1111
Aug 9-12, Suzis on the Rocks, Rubicon trail.... contact info 435-783-2990 or [email protected]
Sept 22-23, ASA Salsa Bash, Las Cruces, NM.... contact info 915-822-8807 or [email protected]

Oh yeah , bring some parts off those rust buckets over there - pay for your trip !

post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-27-2001, 01:07 AM

Ok so what i hear you saying is that your showing up for the Zuki melt? Your on! Heres my Posse that represents in the pic. I think a few of these guys might do this paragon trip, but the blue rig on the left is the one I drove across last october. (NEVER AGAIN) and we replaced it with a nicely turderd I mean webered sammi. She likes it and that counts. I learned how to adjust the float on it, but it didnt fix it, needs a fuel regulator and i have not done that yet. Too much school and no money yet to go there, but soon, very soon all will be good....

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28-317150-nwenglndposse.jpg (56.8 KB, 2 views)
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-27-2001, 01:12 AM

Check out the local action, this is me calling this section "waterfall snot hill" it is really hard to get up. So hard i failed in my own rig just to have Mark succeed in mine and blow up one of my precious 8$ driveline parts. LOL Can you tell im itching to have the snow melt?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28-317153-snothill.jpg (78.4 KB, 2 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode