Jai Bird Found Guilty, Toyota Owner Humiliated - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2001, 04:43 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Jai Bird Found Guilty, Toyota Owner Humiliated

Here's A Pic for you Jai Bird

Hey, Jeeps do taste like Chicken!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28-312958-P1200073.jpg (62.8 KB, 26 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2001, 05:03 PM
Can't Get Enough

Re: Jai Bird Found Guilty, Toyota Owner Humiliated

Was that Toyota pulling you in reverse?

post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2001, 05:03 PM
mike shannon

hey max here is a pic of jai birds ex cage we finished wed. night trying to get ready for clayton. he wouldn't let me run a set of nerfs up on top of the fender line but after watching me flop mine down i think he will change his mind. later mike

88.5ht,two87s,88.5 spoa,33X12.50,5.12 f&r,rock cage,4.16 T case
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2001, 05:07 PM

That looks like the ledges on the second part of 3 stage. When its wet that can be a nightmare.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2001, 05:19 PM

Looks to me like that Toy is trying to keep that fool in the zuki from going up that big bad hill. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

<font color=red>Beat It To Fit . . </font color=red><font color=green>. . Paint It To Match</font color=green> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2001, 05:20 PM
mike shannon

you nailed that one marcus it was slicker that greased owl sh#t. but we had a blast. i am trying to get jesse to get every one together for another run in march. hope to plan it out pretty quick feel free to shout in some ideas. lets have a better showing. i am trying to see if we can get some camp sites for memorial day also. i will be going then with jai and charlie[if he is over his back operation]. mike

88.5ht,two87s,88.5 spoa,33X12.50,5.12 f&r,rock cage,4.16 T case
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2001, 08:19 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thats an obstical, I guess where it only rains 6 in. a yearand theres nothing but sandstone (i.e. good traction) we don't think about it being slicker than
"owl sh!!t". Better get that traction bar before Zukimelt. We only had 6 zuks show up on our run. But hey.. my bro. blew up a u joint resulting in a broken driveshaft and tweaked yj spring (shoul'nt have taken out that leaf). AND we helped rescue a guy that wrecked his small open cockpit plane in the dunes. so it was eventfal enouph.

GO BIG , NOT NEW.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2001, 08:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey mike how bout march 24th?

Hey, Jeeps do taste like Chicken!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2001, 12:23 AM

Mike it looks good, is it attatched to the frame in six spots? Thats all i could see, and your right he needs to tie it up front to guard the fenders, but i like the back twin line kinda like a targa top slant. Id like to see most of the angles like the back end and where you tied it in. I take it that its all removable correct? Very interested in seeing more, and I am curious to see what you do for a front cross member that is removable for the windshield to fold down. I have already thought of that for heidis future roll cage. Are you going to zuki melt? Heidi said she is going to drive her own zuki out there and attend with me! I was blown away, my girl wants to play with the big boys in her own rig. Am i the luckiest or what?!

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r, j**p eater
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2001, 12:01 PM

Hey Mike, The State park is actually held for Memorial Day by FWD-FWD for their run. I don't think there will be a 8th annual event this year. I will ask at the next meeting I attend. Also if the event is big enough you can lease the rodeo grounds from the city. I can do a March run. I will track down a couple of Fwd-Fwd samies and a few of my Okie friends. That is almost slicker that buzzard puke.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode