Sami to the rescue. (Again) - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-25-2000, 10:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sami to the rescue. (Again)

I don't know how to post a link. Go to http://communities.msn.com/philosophersXterra
Go down the list of pics on the left side to #8 Fishing Creek Pics. Look at 2nd picture and see what's leading the pack. Then look at pics 3 thru 9 to see what trouble you can get into driving some other "Off Road Vehicle". Then go to picture 10 and see what great beast pulled him out.
I wish I had a camera with me 2 weeks ago when I had to tow my sons brand new Isuzu Vehicross off the top of a sand pile that I drove over before and after his dissapointing try. I love that short wheel base and light weight.
Later ...Harry...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2000, 11:00 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Sami to the rescue. (Again)

hi SamurazdaJX7,keep up the good work.looks like you were king of the day.thanks for sharing the story.RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2000, 11:48 AM
Keyboard Implanted

The Zuke in pic #2 is Doug Frey. Go to the PA Wheelers link on my home page. Met him and Todd A. at a run in Beacon NY a couple years ago. Jim
http://sites.netscape.net/riodiusa

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2000, 02:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ya' know...one of my first lasting impressions of a samurai was when I got stuck in a rutted out mud pit in my cherokee. Along comes these two guys in a samurai and yanked my right out. What impressed me about it is first that it actually could pull me out and second, how hard these guys were driving the thing without it falling apart. Now that I own one I can see why they weren't afraid to trash it. In fact a while ago I revisited that same area this time in my 87 zuki to jump it off some of the hills up there. I even thought of naming my zuki " tough little booger" (it's even green) but the wife didn't find it amusing. Zuki's.. Gotta love 'em.

No worries. Life is Good.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2000, 02:59 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ya' know...one of my first lasting impressions of a samurai was when I got stuck in a rutted out mud pit in my cherokee. Along comes these two guys in a samurai and they yanked me right out. What impressed me about it is first, that it actually could pull me out and second, how hard these guys were driving the thing without it falling apart. Now that I own one I can see why they weren't afraid to trash it. In fact, a while ago I revisited that same area this time in my 87 zuki to jump it off some of the hills up there. I even thought of naming my zuki " tough little booger" (it's even green) but the wife didn't find it amusing. Zuki's.. Gotta love 'em.

No worries. Life is Good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode