Aw Honey... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-25-2000, 09:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Aw Honey...

While driving through the Mountains of Boone North Carolina today. I came acrossed a small field with several Zuki's in it. I had my foot on the brake pedal so fast and was half way out the door. When I heard the infamous words of wisdom... "NO". "I just want to look" I said. But, needless to say. If mamma ain't happy, No body is happy. But I can see myself going alone to Boone, real soon.

Turn it till it breaks, then back off 1/4 turn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-25-2000, 10:17 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Aw Honey...

Tell her I need one. You know my rig is too big to be running around in the woods with. I will drive out there and pick it up. Shouldn't take more'n a week and a half to get there and back. Trade ya' the Deere for one.....
Earl

'99 F-350 Dually
Lookin' for a Sammy
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2000, 06:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey Eric you will be within 50 mi. of me let me know when you're going would like to go too Dave obtw haven't got the cam in yet wanna help??? then we'll go sami huntin lol

famous last words "BET YOU CAN'T DO THIS"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2000, 08:34 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Earl, I will keep you posted as to what I come up with. When I saw these little sami's the Black hardtop was covered about half way up the hood with ivy/vine of some sort.Looks as if it has not moved in a while. I am always looking for a deal. And if I come acrossed another DEAL. I will let you know

post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2000, 08:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Dave, I will keep you posted as to my whereabouts. I would love to help you put in your new cam. That way Whatever we break on yours I will know what not to do on mine. :-)
Keep wondering why I feel all weird inside when I find a sami just sitting there, maybe it is because it needs a home...MINE

post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2000, 11:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Eric, Got duty today so you know what I've been doing with my time here on the boat all day. Surfin' looking for a Sammy. Just figured out where Merlin,OR is from here and since it ain't that far, I just gotta go. I'll see if it's okay with the spousal unit and make a trip down there and check out what they have in the yard. Who? You ask? If you don't know start checking your bookmarks and Suzuki parts supply places and you'll figure it out. This place is only a few miles up the interstate from the kid's grandparent's house in Medford. If I get to go I'll take the Video camera.... Earl

'99 F-350 Dually
Lookin' for a Sammy
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2000, 08:04 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

There is a place called trail tough products in Medford. Mild to Wild Suzuki's, and Wheeler's Offroad are located in Grants Pass. But, if you are going to Hawks, They should have anything and everything you could want or need. I have done business with them over the Phone and had great service.
Hope they can help
Eric

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode