Nw Englnd Rides again! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2000, 10:01 PM Thread Starter

Nw Englnd Rides again!

New england rides again this weekend if anyone wants to join us! Mark and I are heading to Glenns this weekend and we thought maybe some of the locals would like to hook up for some fun. No matter what Mark and I are out there, Glenn said he could be talked into going sat and sunday, and Tim I hope your game for sunday too, Im thinking we could head down towards randys for a sunday run. Randy you up for a quicky? Lets get Bob and the gang together. WSB you in? Im bringing Heidi's new rig to test it out off road, and work on that pesky webber. Let me know whats up, I hope some of you can join us. No matter what, ill take pics and post them. What im really excited to do is get a snorkel on my hardtop and cruise around like that picture tessel put up, that was deep and so neat! Get back to me, Max

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r, j**p eater
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2000, 10:23 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Nw Englnd Rides again!

Hey, you guys going to go play without me?
Wish I was closer........

DannyL
pony Express

88.5 5.5" SPOA,8K Warn,4.16's,TuffySkid Plate, Custom bumpers,nerfs.
New>>Now on 33's!!!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2000, 10:32 PM
WSB

Max,

Wish I could but I gotta work this weekend and probalby
most all weekends until the New Year.

Wayne

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2000, 10:39 PM Thread Starter

DannyL I wish you were closer too, but alas.... Did you ever get a LWB sammi? I know Mark is looking for one now that his deal fell thru. He wants to venture into canada to look, I told him it was to dangerous but he wont listen to me. He really really wants a LWB or a pickup style sammi. How did that 400$ canadian deal go? Got pictures? Love to see it. Hope all is well in the great white north. Oh im planning on a trip up to montreal in a month maybe, you kinda close? Im not taking the sammi, my audi's for all my long road trips now, but maybe we could break or thrash one of yours up there? What do ya say? Max

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r, j**p eater
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2000, 10:43 PM Thread Starter

Wayne, maybe you could swap vehicles with your dad and brother and they could come out for some fun? Ha, let them take your baby out and well take good care of it, promise. Do you have a regular set schedule? I could hook up in a few weeks on a weekday.... Max

post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2000, 11:27 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Mark's deal witht the 3 Zuk's didn't happen? BUMMER if that's the case. The LWB is still at the wreckers since I already have to many things sitting around collecting dust(soon snow. The $200 one fell thru too, cause of a MORON seller!
BUT, there is one not far from here that rolled. I'll be circlin' round on the weekend to see what I can pick off of it.......
I still have to install my lockers too, but first things first This weekend Ryan and I are going to go an' break sutton' on our Zuk's. He just got new 31's and want to break them in. I'm going to take my 33's off and throw the 31's back on for more power and let vibes too.
If you come up let me know and we'll hook up somewhere. I'm about 40 minutes out of the city and Ryan's 10 minutes away.

Later
DannyL
Pony Express

88.5 5.5" SPOA,8K Warn,4.16's,TuffySkid Plate, Custom bumpers,nerfs.
New>>Now on 33's!!!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2000, 05:04 AM
Keyboard Implanted

I really want to go, I am trying to get out of work, wont know till tonight. What time are you going to meet at Glenns? I might drop in and say 'hi' before I go to work.

post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2000, 08:24 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey max-
would love to join yall as well, but just returned to town after a week in Mexico. Got to catch up on a few things and still need to attempt the gas tank swap( hopefully tomorrow). Keep me posted on the next run- im gettin the itch again.

dbenj
88.5 zook, mini mudders, 2"shackles,Thorley Header,K&N,Pony Carb,GM Alt,custom ski bumper
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2000, 09:21 AM Thread Starter

We are showing up at Glenns tonight, gonna take our time futzin with stuff. The alt is bad in her rig so im swapping that out for another 98 amp alt I had to buy, actually have but have not paid for yet. We are going out on saturday at the crack of when ever we feel like it. Im not in a rush, but wanted to head down to your place on sunday to wheel in your area. Got anything in mind? Tim was saying he could come up and join us for kicks and giggles if we could meet in conneticut. I like the idea, never tasted dirt in your state.

Dbeng, Thought you were living in mexico for good since I have not seen you on the board for so long. Good luck with the tank. I have learned of some local trails near my house on 114 of course following some power lines. Should be fun, heard theres good holes to dip in and out of so we have somewhere local to flex it up. You should try to make it one of these days this weekend, hell your friends can get married any ol time and you can only four wheel on the weekends.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2000, 10:24 AM
Keyboard Implanted

We will head out when sometime after 10am. I need to bring stuff to the dump,(And pick the metal dumpster)
then we can roll. I was thinking some local stuff that I haven't run in awhile, I also have in mind a powerline I need
to check on that.

Glenn Loud
87' Zuke Spoa, 31's, 4.16 tcase, Camo,Header,2"exhuast, Cam.
Locked both ends, 8klb winch, Snorkel -Wildweasel2
NE4WI- club
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode