What a mess! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2000, 09:06 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

What a mess!

All that 'Rui text' is mind-numbing!
Here's a couple of bottom-lines.

1. We have already offered a full refund of the extra gear kit parts PLUS to pay for shipping of those parts back to us AND any extra leftover funds. Full Refund!
2. Not enough money was sent for the snorkel and shipping for it initially. No matter how many numbers are thrown out or what misunderstandings occured, not enough was sent, we can't give away free parts.

-So the ultimate bottom line is get the refund.... Or send enough to cover the snorkel. This is the choice for Rui, not for the whole planet.

Any other questions, please feel free to contact me direct [email protected]
This is really quite ridiculous.

http://www.rocky-road.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2000, 03:56 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: What a mess!

Glenn,

If I send you the extra money, could you send me the snorkel?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry, just trying to bring some levity of this confusion.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<font color=blue>Yankee Tim</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2000, 05:25 PM

Tim, Heidi and I read your post and are LOAO, shes almost crying. Your too funny. Love it.

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r, j**p eater
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2000, 05:26 PM

Remember Glenn when my order got messed up and I told you all it takes is one pissed off customer to hurt your business. That old saying "the customer is always right" still holds true. I am sure this misunderstanding cost you more that what it was worth.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2000, 06:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Glenn
I have faith in you bud. Things like that happen from time to time.
I have a order for a z-bar with you right now that I waiting on but I know you will deliver in the time as promised.

bucwheat
88 1/2 Zuk
4 inch SPOA, Rancho 5000s
2 inch over Shackles
1 inch body lift
Full Camo
Coyotes beware
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2000, 08:34 PM
Keyboard Implanted

HI bucwheat,just read your bio.thanks for serving your country.i retired in 1996 with 25 years in.i dont think glenn wants you at his door step with your number 2 vehical i have no doubt glenn will come thru for you ,but if things get messed up and you need one right away,i have one you can use.i installed a breeze unit from northcoast off road,and have the z-bar resting in the shop.RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2000, 09:26 PM

Hey RR, did you get the tracking bar from NCO? I am interested in your report on it. You said you were going to make it a collar so you could take it to the next axle if you broke the current one, did you make that or buy theres? Its something I want to do in the future. Cant decide if I should try to make my own, I just need to get the new garage wired in for a welder and Id be back in business, but I think it really needs a tear off and a new roof, and since im at it, I might as well make it a two car garage instead of one. Ya know what i mean, things just grow..... let me know how your doing. Max

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r, j**p eater
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2000, 10:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

RR, If Glenn run into a production problem I may have to take you up on that offer but got to give Glenn a chance since I've already placed a order. I sure you understand.

bucwheat
88 1/2 Zuk
4 inch SPOA, Rancho 5000s
2 inch over Shackles
1 inch body lift
Full Camo
Coyotes beware
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode