A Proposal - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-09-2000, 08:26 PM
SRN

A Proposal

As most of you know, the ballot recount in Flordia is becomeing more and more volitile. The Gore campaign and its supporters are not only calling for ANOTHER ballot recount, but for a REVOTE!
As we all should know at this point, that is completely unfair. If this happens it very well could tip the balance toward Gore, and we all know the ramifications of this!
Now, my proposal is this: If it is approved, and these counties in question are allowed to revote, we, the members of this community should rally for a revote as well, not just in our counties or states, but across the nation.
This is the only fair way for a situation such as this to be resolved.
So I ask you, as respectable American citizens, to demand a national revote if this situation arises.
Thank you,

SRN
'86 Samurai "Simple Sami MK2"
http://home.off-road.com/~zukinet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-09-2000, 09:19 PM

Re: A Proposal

I agree, it is impossible to have an unbiased vote in one county or even a state now that the voter is armed with the outcome of the other 49 states and DofC. It is also illegal, but that wouldn't sway them and their band of inflammatory cronnes whipping up the stink. It just proves how low they will go and how dirty to advance their own hidden agenda. I find it amazing how this is polarizing the country, with people all over in each others face. It is disgusting and makes me sick. I need a beer and then go do some wheeling to forget about this crap.

TGT - NCO

www.northcoastoffroad.com
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-09-2000, 09:55 PM
Keyboard Implanted

i would back you 100% for a nation wide revote.a couple of bucks would solve the problem,but thats another story.i hope bush makes it or we can kiss our sport goodbye.RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-09-2000, 10:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

My wife just told me that there are other states that are demanding some sort of revote as well. I think it is being demanded by Bush this time. In states that he lost in by only a few votes. This is so so so.. I don't know what this has come to. But it stinks. And how long will this go on. If someone is not happy with the outcome will they demand ANOTHER recount???

I am outta here

Turn it till it breaks, then back off 1/4 turn
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-09-2000, 10:11 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I saw the ballot on TV. I must admit a first glance it is a bit confusing but after examing it closely, how can anybody not punch out the one they want unless they can't read or their eyes are crossed. Are people in Plam Beach, Florida living the rest of their lives this hap-hazardously? The count should stand as is. Maybe, If they can learn from their mistakes, next time they will be more careful by paying attention to what they are doing. It just goes to show you most Gore supporters aren't to bright

bucwheat
88 1/2 Zuk
4 inch SPOA, Rancho 5000s
2 inch over Shackles
1 inch body lift
Full Camo
Coyotes beware
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2000, 12:18 AM
Old Hand

I agree, and you have my full support.

Our State was not close, we elected Bush!

DaveAZ

Asian Auto Parts
http://www.asianautopartsofaz.com

"We make your Suzuki ZIP for less"
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2000, 08:47 AM

I think buddy AL would personally sell his momma to win this election.I think this really robs the smell of victory for Bush.I cant believe how low Gore will stoop with some of his tactics.Anyway,if this goes to court down in FL,maybe Gore should ask for a recount from all the homeless people he gave cigarettes to to get a vote.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img]Think hed mention that to the state house?

post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2000, 09:51 AM

Well to stoke this fire even hotter you guys should check out this article on the World Net Dailey "Gores Acein the Hole" (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky..._gore_an.shtml) it basically outlines that no matter what happens in FLA, when the Senate meets to justify the Electoral Votes the final decision goes to the President of the Senater who happens to be the VP of the US who happens to be Al Gore.....

Those Palm Beach voters are idiots, if they punched a card wrong then they should have told the poll workers to get a new card and do it right he second time, if they punched the card twice then they should have notified the poll workers to get a new card. So where is the voter fraud? Voter Idiots is what I saw....If they get a revote then I want a revote (NATION WIDE).

Stay Tuned... To all the Marines out there Happy Birthday...ooooorrrraaaahhhhh!!

"Happiness is a Belt Fed Weapon!"
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2000, 08:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Agreed,if one county revotes so does the whole country.There is no way I'm standing by while the same group of idiots who fouled up on a ballot that I see absoloutly no confusion in,go about selecting the next president.As if there were no mistakes through the rest of the country.Hey,let's have 250,000,000 people to the same thing in one day and do it over until there are no mistakes at all.Maybe then Al will be happy.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2000, 08:41 PM

In my experience politics are rarely fair, often without much logic and almost totally lacking in honesty. If in fact Gore won the popular vote, a national revote may firm up the deal.

-Farther
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode