Off Roading Forums banner

Zuk run at Turkey Bay ORV in KY

750 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  NCOffroad 
#1 ·
NCO will be in KY the week of Thanksgiving. We are planning a run at the Land Between the Lakes Turkey Bay ORV area. Will likely be the Sat/Sun before Thanksgiving. Kevin Walker is coming up along with whoever else he can drag along. How about it, any others? bIlLy bOb? I wanna try out my new T-Case gear set and My new Spidertrax panhard rod!

TGT - NCO

www.northcoastoffroad.com

#2 ·
hey there man gonna have to pass on the lbl ride, been plannin on tryn to go to livingstion ky the weekend before turkey day, and already got the weekend after covered with a local campin trip. you comin down round christmas maybe? hows bouts new year? would love to go there one day soon.
let me know.
Later
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
MUD is your friend baby!!!!!!!!!!

#4 ·
suzuski,i agree with you.the gears were great.did you tell your friends about the push rope?hope to be fixed by sat.RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM

#6 ·
HI TIM ,hows the trip coming along.many riders?i may try to make it,if my livingston trip falls thru.RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM

#7 ·
Hey RR, I second that motion, i posted on the topica list, got one response so far about the livingston trip. lbl is a little farther, and i dont have a tow vehicle either. dad is takin the van to florida. would have to drive the zuk all the way. MAY,MIGHT,MAYBE,POSSIBLY have about 1 in 100,000,000,000 chance on borrowing dads new van. hes got 2, the silver van i drove to zuwharrie which he will be takin to florida next week, then there is a 96 1 ton. i was actually able to borrow that one last night for the evening which gave me a heart attack in itself. but if things dont pan out for livingston in the next day or so, i will try my best to join yall at lbl. whatchu tink RR, livingston or lbl???? like i said, only got one response for another zuk at livingston so far. who knows?
Later
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
MUD is your friend baby!!!!!!!!!!

#8 ·
We have several coming from TN, Kevin Walker and his buddies, even looks like Fred Lowery might make it, and of course yours truly. From what I understand, the area has some very challenging trails (LOTS), and I have been warned you better have a compass along! Come on guys/gals, do the LBL thing. I even heard a rumor that TVA was getting out of the ORV area, and it might even get closed down next year! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK

TGT - NCO

www.northcoastoffroad.com

#9 ·
billy bob,LBL,looks good to me.i am still trying to fix my T-case.my club is going to livington,on the 24/25 of nov.tim i will bring a compass.any topo maps around for that area?RR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.