zuki screen saver - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-06-2000, 01:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

zuki screen saver

hi guy's iam looking for zuki photo's to make some screen savers if you want your photos included send them to me and i will sent back screen saver when im done. ive got some from here already but need more . thanks
BILL

[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-06-2000, 01:52 PM
I Do This For The Glory

Re: zuki screen saver

Have you checked out my Photopoint site, it has pics of the Zookin' 2K.

That's a great idea. Not to steal anyones thunder, but...

...people can also make their own screensavers. Go to http://www.webshots.com/ and download it. Then you can upload your own pics into it and create your own screensaver. Mine rotates every 30 seconds with pics of the Scrambler and TJ in action, and buildup. When I get the Zuki (this Friday), we'll include wheeling pics of it as well.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2000, 05:43 AM
Can't Get Enough

If anyone runs "AfterDark" screen savers (I have a Mac) then you already have what you need. The "slide show" program will do it. You just need to collect the pictures together (in .jpeg or .pict format) and select them in the control panel.

Scott Trester
1988.5 Suzuki Samurai
http://RockPile4x4.tripod.com/Scott.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2000, 11:47 AM

Mark you didnt list your photo point site, just the make your own screen saver site? Hey I thought we were not gonna pick that p.o.s. (piece of samuri) up until next weekend not this one, or are there ants in your pants doing the sammi dance?

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r, j**p eater
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2000, 12:59 PM

Thats GREAT! We can have pillow fights, roast marshmellows, watch scary movies and maybe even work on our rigs!? When you coming down? Remember im a working man now so I have something like a schedule, although I dont know what it is yet. where do you have to work? Let me know and Ill clear the laundry off your bed, thats all that room is good for now. No GA, so whats the other news???? When the heck do you find out? Max
Oh yeah, bring some yj springs! HAHAHA

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r, j**p eater
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2000, 01:38 PM
I Do This For The Glory

Sorry, my Photopoint site is http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...722&Auth=false.

No, no ants, just wishful thinking. I may need to get it asap though, looks like no Atlanta, GA trip for me, they're sending me to MASS to work on a project there for better part of a week, then write the operations manual and some technical manuals on it. Knock, Knock, anyone home?! I'm thinking I could get the Zuki, register it so it's legal, then drive it down there (ouch!) for work, and get paid mileage at the same time. Of course, the Swampers would have to stay at home, but the Rikens have 1/2 tread left. Imagine, wheeling, mileage, and meals, all included!

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2000, 03:27 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Jeepn which end of the state? You are welcome out west anytime too. Just bring cj2a parts for the boy....
Max you got a job? (I thought the sky had fallen). Good maybe we can see your smiling face soon.

Glenn Loud
87' Zuke Spoa, 31's, 4.16 tcase, Camo,Header,2"exhuast, Cam.
Locked both ends, 8klb winch, Snorkel -Wildweasel2
NE4WI- club
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2000, 11:27 PM

Im sure after our pillow fight, we can make time to go out and see uncle glenn for brownies and milk. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah i got it job, sucks being trained and not make any real money. But next week I start to make the cash, and lord knows I need it for all sorts of stuff...... I would like to get out there to see you not this weekend but next, if all is good with you.

post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-08-2000, 08:38 AM
I Do This For The Glory

I think it's near Marlboro, we have a plant there as well. I'll have to check to make sure.

Supposedly I'm coming down next week, kinda hoping it'll be later in the week so I'll have the weekend as well. Supposed to be there for 3 or 4 days.

CJ parts? Like what? No, sorry, the factory aluminum hard top is staying, as is the mint M-38 frame and axles. I'm probably going to use them later on for a "project".

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode