Wiring diagrams - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2000, 06:19 PM
monty

Wiring diagrams

Hello
I only have the haynes manual with no wiring diagrams . I was wondering if anyone has a scaned copy of the engine wiring stuf for a samerai carb and also for a 1600 fi sidekick ect . So I can compare them to decide about installing a fuel injected motor or not.
Thanks
Monty

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2000, 08:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Wiring diagrams

Actually if you have the Haynes 86-91 Samurai 89-91 Sidekick book you do have wiring diagrams. for both Carbed Sam and FI Sidekick. In fact I compared the factory Samurai manual wiring Diagrams to the ones in the back of the haynes and they are identical. I used the crappy Haynes book Sidekick diagrams for my FI conversion 3 weeks ago. Way in the back. If you can't find em I have a scanned copy of the 86 Factory Manual diagrams on my hard drive I could email you.

Ford guy with twin rockcrawling Samurai's [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
[email protected]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2000, 11:03 PM
monty

Re: Wiring diagrams

My haynes is a uk based version and does not have the samerai wiring diagram or the 16v diagram . It only has the 8v one , it there much difference between the to fi systems ? If you could e-mail the samerai one that would be cool and I will keep looking for the 16v one thanks
Monty

e-mail [email protected].co.nz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode