Asian Auto Parts of AZ. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2000, 10:53 PM Thread Starter

Asian Auto Parts of AZ.

Just wanted to let some of you guy's that have not delt with Dave over at Asian Auto Parts of Arizona know ,you need to check this place out.. I have been corresponding with him on parts for my 87' Zuk for about a week now. Dave has been extremely helpful in pointing out ways for me save money on parts, advice on parts capatability and even referred me to a "competitor" so I could get a part faster. His price's are very fair and often less than the competiton. Customer service is something of yesteryear, not many places are willing to point a customer towards the competiton in order to satify a customer's need for a part. Even though it was money he could have made( on normally in stock part, just out of it right now), he pointed me to a Co. that had the part I needed in stock and could ship it out next day.. Plus he answers the phone and E-mail!!!!!!!
Check it out, definetly worth it.
http://www.asianautopartsofaz.com/index.html
hope its clicky, if not have to do it the old fashion way
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2000, 01:28 AM
zukiman

Re: Asian Auto Parts of AZ.

Hi slowpoke,

I'm sure Dave will appreciate your kind words. Without sounding too biased, I can assure everyone through firsthand experience that everything you say is true. This last summer I went down to Arizona between semesters to help Dave out with his business; his family put me up for the summer, introduced me to all his friends and family, and showed me how to run an honest, customer-first business. He takes pride in offering the best products and customer service at the lowest prices you can find, and he is happy to refer potential customers to other Suzuki businesses if it'll work out better for the customer in the long run. He likes to follow the old-fashioned business etiquette "the customer is always right." Every one of my close Suzuki friends uses him as their primary source of parts now. I had such a good time in Arizona with him this last summer, I may just go back again this coming summer. 'Course, that might just scare potential customers away. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] (just kidding -- I hope!)

--Geoff Beasley
Suzuki Tech Editor: www.Off-Road.com
Former Staff: www.AsianAutoPartsOfAZ.com
www.northcoast.com/~zukiman
87 Sami Hardtop, 33's, GRS2

post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2000, 10:17 AM
Keyboard Implanted

HEY SLOWPOKE,its good for you to take the time to share the info about another good company to deal with.the only way we can keep good companys alive and helping us, is to let them know we appreciate them and their efforts to support us and our hobbies.see you later RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2000, 11:20 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

My experiences with Dave have been very good. He is willing to go the extra mile for his customers. I would certainly recommend him to others.

Zip

post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2000, 12:45 AM
Old Hand

Thanks for the "Pat on the back".

Thing is, Good Guys finish last, some Girls like that!

DaveAZ

Asian Auto Parts
http://www.asianautopartsofaz.com

"We make your Suzuki ZIP for less"
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-26-2000, 01:18 AM Thread Starter

Yep I agree with ya RangerRick. I think Dave at Asian Auto Parts of Az.almost makes it fun to spend more money on the Zuk........HEHEHE. Seriously though, its good to see there are Suzuki vendor's that believe in customer service before and after the sale. Seems to me that AAA of Az. and NC Offroad have raised the bar in what look for when buying parts.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-26-2000, 01:24 AM
Keyboard Implanted

slowpoke,i agree also.dave and tim have set the standard of customer care,the least we can do is keep them in the business.dave and tim ,thanks for all your support,RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2000, 09:10 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Dave , nice guys DO finish last........but sometimes get LUCKY along the way !

post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2000, 09:34 PM

i enjoy dave's posts or challenges if you prefer- i have
built-am building-will continue to built 1.3's i wish i had
bought from dave all the pieces i have put together. i figure i would be about 1 full engine ahead. oldzuki

88 spoa samurai
97 sidekick sport
those that can samurai those that can't ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode