First Zuk (well technically)!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2000, 02:19 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

First Zuk (well technically)!!!

Woohoo!! im finally a Zuk owner, well technically anyways. I just bought a stock 96 Geo Tracker. I am sooo proud of my little 4x4, i just had to share the fact that i have one now. Its a 96 Geo Tracker /w removeable hardtop, AT, AC and you probably know the rest. Its going to be my daily drive, so it will only be modded a bit. What do you people think my first mod should be? i think im going to wait around for the new lift from Calmini, but what should i start off with? Anyways, im thrilled with this little machine, and am sooo happy i can finally post as an owner instead of a 'friend of a zuki owner'. Seeya on the trails.

Justin

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2000, 07:48 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: First Zuk (well technically)!!!

The Calmini set-up looks killer. And the new one has a 3" lift. Add a 3" body lift and you can cram 32's in there. And with their new ability to manufacture 1 piece t-case gears, multiple gearing options are just around the corner, and not for the $1000+ dollars it costs now for the gears elsewhere. Other than Calmini, not many "manufactures" take the Sidekick/Tracker/Vitara/Grand Vitara seriously. Hell, Pro-Comp stopped making their lift got the Kick.

You'll be happy with your Kick, er, Track [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]. It's alot more trail capable then many, including some Sammy owners, want to admit.

Welcome to the "family"

<font color=blue>Yankee Tim</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2000, 08:02 AM
Can't Get Enough

Re: First Zuk (well technically)!!!

Congrats! The fun is just beginning. Lift and a good set of tires are basic and essential mods. Be sure which way you want to go with it, type of lift and tires, etc... Save you some $$ in the long run. The single best upgrade to a 4x4 would have to be a good set of tires. I recommend BFG's.
Zukin'

Scott
1988 Samurai, 5.5" soa
http://Scott_CJ8.tripod.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode