GOOD DEED - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2000, 11:29 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

GOOD DEED

we keep each other informed of good and bad dealings,so here goes.TIM from NORTH COAST OFF ROAD did me a major favor.i was trying to get ready for a run and no one had boggers in stock that i could find.i called tim,he does not sell tires,but he does take care of his customers.he found a set of boggers about 6 hours from me and set everything up for me to go and pick them up.he made no money on this deal.i was in a bind and he went out of his way to help a customer.he has always been fair and helpful to me.my two cents worth.THANKS TIM,ranger rick

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2000, 09:09 AM
Old Hand

Re: GOOD DEED

What size bogger did you end up getting? You got the motor to turn almost anything you can fit under there.

ZUK ON !!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2000, 10:51 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

hi ryan,i bought 33x14,put on birdfields,and my sami stands about 76" tall.i moved my front axle foreward 1.5" and the rear axle back about 2.5".walbash fest will be the test.are you guys coming down?how did your brakes and steering turn out.see you later,rick

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2000, 11:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

rr, make sure you post some pic's with the new boggers.

brian wilson
80 cj5 "high 5"
stretched to 100" wb
efi351w/np435/d300/d44/d60/detroits/4.56/35tsl's/
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2000, 03:58 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Rangerrick What wheels did you use? I am currently running some bart 15X10 with two inch backspace with my 15.50X33 TSL/SX and am not real satisfied, I am needing some power steering BAAAAAAAAAd. Just wondering what wheel/power steering set up that you are running

post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2000, 07:59 AM
Old Hand

Hey Rick. I am not sure if I will be at Walbash because my rear springs are wrapped and I am not sure about what approach i am going to do to keep them from twisting again, Dale's are starting to do the same thing also. I'll probably know within a few days if I can make the trip or not. Do you have any pictures of your zuk? It sounds awesome. -Ryan

ZUK ON !!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2000, 09:40 AM

Tim from Northcoast offroad sure seems to be a very helpful guy...

He did even send me helpful thoughts to my private e-mail.... i guess my next $$$ will go to him.... two thumbs up!

alfred

post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2000, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

skeetshooter,i have no power steering.i am going to try it as is, then hire a driver if i can not turn the wheel.RR

post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2000, 04:12 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

ryan,sorry about yours and dales spring problems.i am going to order a traction bar and install before i get to that problem.with my gears,eng., and boggers ,i know i will twist them up.hope you can make it.one of the guys stopped his wrap by takeing the rear main leaf,flipping it over ,with the curve going up and that helped him.take care,say hey to dale for me. RR

post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2000, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

alfred,i glad you had the same good experiencies that i did.buying from tim is how we repay his time ,effort and support for us.have a great weekend.RR

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode