Want To Trade my Sunset Softtop - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2000, 01:26 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Want To Trade my Sunset Softtop

Hey I just bought a Soft top off of somebody online and didn't realize that it was the sunset top with Tonneau cover, rear curtain, and bikini top. ANyway it retails for like $220 on sale which is more than the standard top which is what I want. Anyway, the top is in awesome condition as the guy said he never used it and I haven't put it on. I'd like to trade someone for the standard soft top so I can keep the back seat! 87 sammi. I'd like any top that is full sized and has no rips, all snaps and windows in good condition.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2000, 04:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Want To Trade my Sunset Softtop

i have a soft top that is missing two or three snaps that go around he rear cargo area. the top is not torn there just that the inner part of the snap popped out .a guy should be able to replace them.email me if interested at [email protected]

87'samurai 88'samurai,quittin work just to play rocks and boulders are my fortay.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2000, 03:49 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

What brand top is it? Like, its not the stock one. Also are the windows still transparent or are they getting that haze on them? Ummm.... Is it ripping at all by the fitted pieces - over the windshield (that plastic piece) and by the channels behibd the doors where it slides in? I think Im interested so let me know. I dunno if you could send me a few pics of it on or what not. Dont go out of your way for it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2000, 11:22 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hi I might be in AUS but I have what you want and you have what I've been looking for. I have been after that top for so long no it isn't funny. My soft-top is exactly like the stock on (tourtop brand). It is in near perfect condition. The windows are tinted and very, very clean. I'm a clean freek so it's in perfect order. The only thing wring with it is one of the plastic clips used to pull it tight down on the rear doors is cracked. Nothing a little epoxy won't fix.

would you consider and international trade? I would.

'85 SuziSkip
1.6 22R off it's rocker
"If it's too hard or you're a pussy, give me a go at it"
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2000, 06:36 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

That does sound good, though I dont know how much shipping will be. The plastic piece you slide in the track behind the door, right? Let me know how youd want to go about the trade so noone gets screwed.

Eric

post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2000, 04:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Aus. Skippy!

I wanna trade tops with you but I've not heard back! Email me at [email protected] and let me know whats up

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode