HELP! I NEED THIS for my FI conversion - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2000, 10:10 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

HELP! I NEED THIS for my FI conversion

Ok I just finished my FI conversion from a sidekick to Samurai. I need a Samurai Fuel injection throttle body air horn and air tube to the filter box. Carbed will not work, Sidekick stuff will not work in Samurai body with all the goodies under the hood.
Anyone that has these parts and are willing to part with them PLEASE email me! I have been temporarly removing the parts from my 95 to drive it and then reinstalling them after I get back.

Ford guy with twin rockcrawling Samurai's [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2000, 05:16 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: HELP! I NEED THIS for my FI conversion

wish I could help you with the parts, but can you tell us more about the FI?

post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2000, 10:06 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: HELP! I NEED THIS for my FI conversion

Used 89 Sidekick wiring harness, manifold and t-body, customed the wiring myself, it wasn't too hard if you've ever delt with wiring, installed it over the existing harness in my 86, installed a Ford framerail fuel pump, and the biggest concern is you have to install a bigger fuel return line. Put the sidekick ECM in factory Carb ECM bracket. Looks factory, runs GREAT. no more stalling and no more problems with altitude change. I thought ahea and kept all this from the Sidekick I bought for the doner engine so it didn't cost much to convert. I did however had to purchase an air intake tube and ait horn from Suzuki ($80 total). but it was worth it and it's a perfect companion for th M/L susp. i just finished.
BTW someone said to bolt up a Samurai 1.3 FI manifold, t-body and harness, well the 1.3 t-body has a much smaller bore as it looks identical outside, and the ECM would not feed th 1.6 enough fuel, this why I went with Sidekick stuff for the 1.6.

Ford guy with twin rockcrawling Samurai's [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode