Re: GUN CONFISCATION

got a link to the site. can't seem to find it... thanks

JKing
Malaysia
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 02:33 AM
Old Hand

Here,,,it is,,,from rangerrick.

most of you will not know me as i am on the suzuki board most of the time.i have no reason to lie to you,so pay close attention.i retired in 1996 from DEPT.OF DEFENSE.i started out as a green beret and worked with the company.my brother worked for clinton up until 2 years ago.the straight poop is ,the NEW WORLD ORDER IS REAL-THE FOREIGN TROOPS WITH EQUIPMENT ARE HERE.THEY ARE BEING TRAINED BY OUR SPECIAL OPS TROOPS TO COME TO YOUR HOME AND TAKE YOUR GUNS,COMMO EQUIPMENT,AND SEND YOU TO A CAMP IF YOU DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME.WE ARE THE LAST FREE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO HAVE GUNS.YOU REGISTER YOU GUN AND THEY WILL COME AND GET IT.THE U.N. TROOPS STATIONED HERE IN AMERICA NOW,WILL COME AFTER YOU.IF YOU REMEMBER THE MOVIE RED DAWN-THIS IS WHAT THEY TEACH IN THE WAR COLLEGE,AND THIS IS WHAT THEY [OUR GOVERNMENT] HAS DONE.OUR MILITARY IS IN RUIN,THE EQUIPMENT IS FAILING AND OUR TROOPS ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD.WHEN THINGS GO SOUTH THEY WILL NOT BE COMING HOME.IT WILL BE UP TO US THE MEN LEFT HERE TO PROTECT OUR COUNTRY AND RETAKE OUR GOVERNMENT AND MAKE THING RIGHT AGAIN.ENJOY EVERY DAY AS IF IT IS A GIFT-IT IS.CHINA NOW HAS PANAMA,CUBA HAS SOUTH FLA.AND MEXICO HAS CROSSED OUR BORDER.NOT TO RAIN ON YOUR TRAILS-LAND CLOSURE-WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY ARE TRAINING AND HIDING TROOPS AND EQUIP.HAVE A FRIEND WHO FLYS-ASK ABOUT NO FLY ZONES IN THE US NOW. I COULD GO ON FOREVER,BUT IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT NOW YOU NEVER WILL.GOOD LUCK ,rangerrick

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM

DaveAZ
Asian Auto Parts
http://www.asianautopartsofaz.com

"We make your Suzuki ZIP for less"
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 07:07 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

No wonder the states has more people seeing shrinks than anywhere else in the world.

You have to learn to walk before you can crawl
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 11:58 AM
Old Hand

Post deleted by ZuksRule

post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 12:38 PM
I Do This For The Glory

Very true, but this is only the first step in the eradication of our way of life. First it's the guns, then the OHV's (Jeeps, Zukis, Chevys, etc). Look towards England and Australia, even Canada, and what's going on there with the gun registration. Why, I read there's even a law in Canada that you can't drive with your doors off if your vehicle was originally built with them.

JEEPN
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
GM151/SM465/NP205 twinstick/7" Lift/33" Swampers/REP 8000/RS9000's/Scout II D44's F&R w/4.10's & Lockrights
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 12:44 PM

Rangerrick, I see your new thread on the bbs and im open to off the topic discussions, but I feel like I missed the begining of the conversation here. Yes I remember RED DAWN and my father flies and my brothers a cop, so I have good people to ask. But what are you talking about? Did some foriegn team take somebodys guns? Please explain a little more, thanks Max

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Post deleted by rangerrick

post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 04:03 PM

I elaborated on this a little more in the other gun thread and speaking of movies I wish this was on the big screen,but its a reality.See,the government wants the people to give in to their hocus-pocus and nothing would make them happier than a bunch of gun owners sitting on their duffs and not lifting a finger to do anything about it.We need to learn from Australia and Canada and stand!Even if you dont own a gun it doesnt take science to see a kind of communism coming[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 04:05 PM

Very interesting stuff, and frightning to say the least. Heres a question, and I ask with no pre conception, just with my own curiosity. IF we went to a new world government, where say the U.N. runs all, what would be so bad about that? Besides the fact that more government is bad government. It is an off topic discussion, but people dont have to read this if they dont want Ranger rick, im curious and love good discussion. If there was a one world government and really I believe we are that ruling power, (by what my economics teacher taught us in college, he said USA's "neo nazi missle power") where we rule by a might is right attitude. Dont you think usa would retain that title even in the facade of U.N. rule? I really hate our government, but just from a judicial standpoint. I hate our courts for the bully routine they give everyone. Its funny how the country who boasts about freedom, locks the most populus up more then any other country. But thats another bird walk. Im interested in what you have to say Rangerrick. Max

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode