Cool Sidekick! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2000, 06:53 AM
ronin

Cool Sidekick!

I saw a Sidekick this morning called a 4x4 Sidekick Limited. I have never heard of or seen one of these before. It had a dual exhaust out the back and a really aggressive exhaust note. The guy looked like he had added some BFG ATs but I couldn't get a good look at it since it was in traffic. Anybody know anything else about them? What makes them "limited"? Did they come with the dual exhaust or is that an aftermarket job? I have seen one other sidekick with the exact same dual muffler setup (a four door). The pipes exited straight out on each side of the trailer hitch in the back.

later

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2000, 08:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Cool Sidekick!

the dual exhaust has to be custom, and the limited has to be a dealer type, sticker package that means nothing more than 'i have stickers on my sidekick'

post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2000, 02:19 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

How about not opening your mouth when you don't know what you're talking about. Yes the dual exhaust is custom, however I own a 95 4x4 4dr Limited Sidekick-what makes it limited is that it came with factory air, factory roof rack and black paint (on 95's only the limiteds were black). And yes you get the cool limited sidekick badge. A picture of mine can be seen at www.angelfire.com/fl3/ericbpics

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2000, 03:53 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

This year at Moab Zukfari 2000, Calmini presented a cool Sidekick. You should check the picture out:

Copy and paste:
http://www.off-road.com/suzuki/event...0/moab00s4.jpg

post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2000, 06:59 AM
ronin

That is a nice looking Sidekick "erickimb". The limited I saw was a two door soft top. It was bright green with squiggly graphics down the side. I like the calmini one too. Can't wait to see all of the buildup articles on izook once they finish with it.

later
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2000, 05:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey erickimb
i stand corrected.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2000, 06:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah I guess the two door softop limiteds only came with the factory air, since they obviously don't have a roof rack, I always thought it was lame to name it a limited, but it is nice having something a little different from everyone elses, p.s. I'm going off-roading this sunday again and will finish up my roll of film and post some pics on the web site later this week. Sorry Paul but I get very defensive about my beloved Sidekick that I've had since it's first day off the lot.

post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2000, 06:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey, everything's cool. i have not seen that package here in canada, and i don't think it existed here, but it obviously exists elsewhere. i understand the love affair, believe me. my 89 has 200,000km on it now, around 125,000 miles. i still just love the thing, even though it puffs blue on most startups now. so, i add oil every weekend, open the roof, and grin like an idiot. perhaps a new 2.0 vitara...............

post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2000, 07:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I have thought a little bit about getting a new v6 vitara, but it looked to low, however I recently saw one with a small lift kit and bigger tires and it looked pretty good to me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode