Big Zuk for sale - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-09-2000, 01:20 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Big Zuk for sale

I am selling my Samuria and was wondering if anybody might be interested.

DESCRIPTION

1992 model, softtop and removable hardtop, air conditioner, fuel injected 1.3 with header and exhaust, Centerforce dual friction clutch, rockcrawler transfer case, Toyota axles with 5.29 gears and Detroit Lockers front and back, 16" lift, 39.5 x 18 Boggers on 15 x 14 Weld wheels, custom wishbones front and back to control axle wrap, Warn XD9000i winch mounted on cradle to put on the front or back, dual Optima yellow top deep cycle batteries, 60 amp alternator. Also have spare body and frame.

Pictures of the Samuria can be seen at www.bncoffroad.com go into the car crush section and look at years 1998 & 2000. In 1998 it is gray and in 2000 in it is white. This is not a hoopty rigged or thrown together beater. Alot of time was spent building and designing it. It can be driven on the street if desired.

I am going to ask $6000 for everything.

If anybody is interested email me at [email protected] or leave a reply.

2000 Polaris 425 Xpedition 4" lift, 27" Vampires
1992 Samuria 16" lift, 39.5" Boggers, Toy axles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2000, 07:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Big Zuk for sale

I am just wondering? Am I asking to much or does it just not interest anybody.

2000 Polaris 425 Xpedition 4" lift, 27" Vampires
1992 Samuria 16" lift, 39.5" Boggers, Toy axles
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2000, 10:01 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I am sure there is a lot of interest in your machine. We all love these rigs when they are set up right. I believe yours is worth what you are asking but most people set up these rigs because they are inexpensive and parts are available and reasonable. I don't think too many Sami people can afford to buy it. I have a 92 that I repowered with an RX7 rotory but if I wanted to sell it I could not get anywhere near what I have in it. Lots of luck selling it. If you hang in there you will probably find a buyer.
Later ...Harry...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-11-2000, 10:48 AM

... i also guess ... half of the fun of wheeling a built suk is the process of building it...

bye
alfred

post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-11-2000, 09:53 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

yeah these guys are right. zuks are cheap to buy, and the love affair only deepens with the time and sweat they put into them themselves. still, if your rig is as good as you say it is, and i'm sure it is, it's got to be worth that money. i mean, think of what else 6k can buy. not much with that level of individuality, and off road capability. the guys here, in general, probably already have the zuk they want. they visit this site to learn more about the one they have now. how about ebay, or maybe the classified section in off road magazines? good luck neighbour!

post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2000, 04:35 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I second that. At Ebay, you might sell it for that amount or maybe kind of close to it. There is an 86 Samuari at Ebay right now. It is about $4050.00 right now. The 86 Samurai at Ebay is not that great looking in my personal veiw but kind ot got a high bid for it. You might want to try izook also since it is free to post an ad there.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode