Back after a long absence - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
Old Hand

Back after a long absence

Back with the group, been away since early 2007 when I sold my 1986 Zuk. I just purchased a fantastic stock 1990 Zuk and will asking questions again soon.... Oldfartzuk

Sammi1.jpg

July 2009 - Totally stock 1990 JL Zuki, a new canvas that I will make my own....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2009, 08:11 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Welcome back, OldFart! Nice clean canvas to paint a new masterpiece, you have.

Yankee Tim
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Apprentice

Wellcome back!

Only proves what a sickness Suzuki's are. You can never completely walk away. There are still a few of the old-timers, although I don't post on here as often as I should. https://forums.off-road.com/images/smilies/grin.gif

"Batteries not included, Your mileage will vary"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 03:22 PM
Can't Get Enough

Nice Zuk... Really Nice. Are you gonna keep it stock or go rockin??

billybob_CA
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
Old Hand

Back

I'm 70 years old now, will do some things to it but probably will not get to serious with it..... 1t's got almost as many miles on it as me (139000). Runs like a top though. Below is the history of the Zuk from the owner I bought it from....

This is a very nice, basically 1 family owned Suzuki Samurai JL convertible. It's white with a white convertible top [white Bimini top also included] with factory applied pink striping and 2 tone tan/brown vinyl interior. The condition is very nice and it's been garage kept since new. I just put the full top on yesterday, it has not been on in probably 10 years. It was left off and only used for trips to the beach in nice weather and garaged otherwise. The exterior still looks very nice with original paint, only a couple small dings and some road marker paint on the passenger side down low from driving through wet road marking paint at some time [would probably clean off]. There are a few nicks in the windshield from rocks/pebbles over the years but none are interfering with line of sight, nor spreading. The top is in great shape w/ clear windows but there are some black specs throughout from being stored, not sure what it is and I have not tried cleaning it and a few missing snaps. The interior is nice as well with very minimal, normal wear and tear on the front seats, which have had cloth seat covers installed for the last few years to protect the original material from any further wear, rear seat is nice. 4 recent new tires, new battery and all belts. It's been well serviced throughout its life [with some records and a "little black book" of owner service entries by date/mileage]. The history is that the Father bought it as a college graduation gift for his daughter, then it was given back to Dad when he retired to the beach 10 years ago. It originated in Japan of course, was bought new in Virginia, traveled across the country to Colorado for a few years then back to VA, then to NC and currently in SC. It is still NC inspected but was just brought to SC and titled, registered and tagged here in our name.

July 2009 - Totally stock 1990 JL Zuki, a new canvas that I will make my own....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode