traker dif pots? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2009, 06:42 AM Thread Starter

traker dif pots?

will they work in in a js410 for the lower gearing ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-14-2009, 07:17 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdskull View Post
will they work in in a js410 for the lower gearing ?
What is a Traker dif pot?

What is a js410?

Let's assume that you mean Tracker (or Sidekick) Dif (Differential) parts and you have a SJ-410...

I don't know. My guess would be no because "I think" that the SJ-410 has a smaller axle and differential housing. I have been wrong in the past.

I KNOW that you will have a harder time getting an answer because the folks that do know don't want to bother with someone who does not take the time to use completely formed and properly spelled words in their posts.

Your computer is not a cellphone and this is not texting.

BTW, this is the way I am when I get up on the wrong side of the bed in the morning... Normally I'm a pretty nice guy.

Ack
Ack's FAQ
nearly 837 searchable links to Suzuki/Geo modding and maintenence info - including the Tracker FSM Project!
'88 "SJ-416 Samurai"
'11 Ford Transit Connect XLT
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 10:21 PM Thread Starter

oh well

for some one who is a crittic about spelling maybe you should fill every one in on what a sj 416 is what is that some kind of jap jet for mud puddles ? if you dont know any thing about what some one ask why say anything. just so you know i did some looking at part numbers and took apart both a tracker and a sammi diff and i can tell you they will not work. as for you being a pritty nice guy maybe you are but then again who cares who you are
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 11:23 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Chill.

First, Ack is a nice guy, and goes out of his way a lot to help folks, including maintaining a FAQ of Suzuki 4x4 info.

Next, I saw your post and didn't reply, as your post made you seem like you lacked a strong English language skill set. And frankly, I haven't the time to spend playing ESL teacher.

Next, no they won't interchange. At least I don't believe so. The factory-type LSDs have a 81-85 part # (410) and a 86-95 part # (413). The Kick pigs will fit the 413, but not the 410, as I understand it.

Swap out the 410 axles with 413s.

And next, be nice and spell check before you post. Also, be somewhat serious about filling out your profile. I, as do others, check profiles many times (not this time) before I decide if I will reply and help someone. If its a "stranger" with no info on themselves, then I want nothing to do with them.

If you don't have the decency to say who you are and where you are from, and take the time to articulate yourself, then don't expect a warm welcome here.

Yankee Tim
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 05:04 PM Thread Starter

Talking hahah

hey if you do want to help a stranger why say any thing i see some people here post with out any though at all. i wasnt asking about swaping sj 410 with sj 413. i was asking if a T R A C K E R DIFF DIFF DIFF WOULD FIT IN A ZUKA SJ410 i capt it for the blind hopeing they can read an understand it. see some moron from a nother cite said it would work but seems to me some of the people on this cite iant much better. i got my hand on both diff pots for thous who dont know what they are . they contain all the parts that makes your zukas move it has spiders in it with onion gear and a big RING ring ring opps i studders lmao ring gear getting the point yet. if your looking to help some one maybe your silence would be better help then your ignorance. WHY WHY WHY DOSE it mattered opps mesa studders again why dose it matter were i am and who i am i just want the infor not on here to becum some ones bumb buddy or looking for a date. AS FOR THE WARM WELCOME well you can stick that in your zuka tail pipe lol its funny how you yanks create your own problems with your mouths thats why i quit driveing usa becuse you all love to hate in one way or a nother you respect no one cheers
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 05:22 PM Thread Starter

oh ya i frogots

opps i studders again i think there is spelling forums out there maybe you should join them. but then again this is a forsums hahaha and every one is allowed to voice there opinoin gears here right ? lmao wares my woopi blanky and my soosy i want my mommy . guess you can tell i dont much play well with other kids in the litter box hahahaha
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2009, 07:08 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Thumbs down jdskullfuct! What a loser...

Dude, you're a dumbass.

I did help. No, you stupid fu(k, Tracker 3rds, chunks, pigs (or "pots" to wankers) don't fit the 410s. But you know, having both "pots" in your hands, you would know that.

As far as bashing us "Yanks", go ahead. We're much bigger than that. And yes, our crap doesn't stink, but your spelling does, you ignorant dipsh!t.

Oh, you're a Canuck. Great. You tarnish your countrymen's good names. You make me embarrassed to have canadian blood running thru my veins. Of course, that blood would be from Quebec, and is therefore much better than the rest of providences' blood.

I'm over you. Go back to the rock you crawled out from under. In fact, since your not that far from Actinolite, why don't you go over there, grind up some of that good asbestos-bearing rock, cut it into lines and snort it up your nose? You'd be doing this board, Canada, and the rest of the world a bit of good.

Yankee Tim

Last edited by Yankee Tim; 06-17-2009 at 07:18 AM.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2009, 10:27 PM
Keyboard Implanted

dif pots

jdskull:

you really need to chill. The only thing you are doing is making a fool of yourself by posting such childish commentary.

I am sorry that you took my coments so personally, but your above replies only reinforce your inability to conduct a reasonable, two-way discussion.

When you are cooled off and decide to ask your questions with an attempt to use coherent grammar useage, you will find that there are many of us here (myself included!) who are more than willing to share our knowledge and wisdom.

BTW, I call it a "SJ-416 Samurai" because it has a G16 1.6 8-valve engine. The three numbers following "SJ" in the model naming nomenclature indicates the number of cylinders and the displacement. Thus "SJ-416 Samurai" is kind of an insider's description of my truck.

Most Sincerely,

Ack
Ack's FAQ
nearly 837 searchable links to Suzuki/Geo modding and maintenence info - including the Tracker FSM Project!
'88 "SJ-416 Samurai"
'11 Ford Transit Connect XLT
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2009, 11:55 PM Thread Starter

yeppers

ya i will get right on that lol you never said any thing to help.

(Next, no they won't interchange. At least I don't believe so. The factory-type LSDs have a 81-85 part # (410) and a 86-95 part # (413). The Kick pigs will fit the 413, but not the 410, as I understand it.)

Swap out the 410 axles with 413s.

this is what you posted witch has nothing to do with what i look for i said tracker not a sj413 i only want to KNOW if THE diff pot would fit in place of a zuka dif potsj 410 just for the spimple 410 or 560 gears not a big deal is it then you guys. you guys just could have said NO not a big deal but bash me becuse of gramer and spelling i didint ask you to spell check for me. do let your mouth make your face look like a fool as you post on evry ones post on here and just redirect to other post form poeple who know what they are talking about and post to manuals and books.any one can do that. you guys think your gods gift to this cite lol far from it this is a cool cite would be cooler if people didnt be nobs but hey thats life.

as for the asbestos-bearing rock we send all that to the usa hahaha. lol your from 2 bec that explains it. i am surprized you speak english i thought you die hard french men hate speaking english you hate your own country becuse we wount use french signs all over canada but then again you do live in the usa right.kind of a discription of a truck. must be nice to just rename the model of it. just becuse you put a 1.6 or punched out a 1.3 in it lol what would you call it if you put a 400 small block gm in it sj 400 lol no sorry sj 600 i guess a 2.3 ford in a zuka would be sj423 wooooooooooo but then again its still a sj410 or 413 right lmao . but hey i guess if it your inability to conduct a reasonable, two-way discussion why be the crittic so who is unreasonable you for being ingnorant and spell checker or me for not putting up with your bull s**t comments . i would ask you or your bum buddy for jack i want to here from people not jerk offs you guys getting the picture yet do i have to explan in as if some was retarded would that make it simpler for you do i need to draw a picture do i need to use cryons
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2009, 07:35 AM
Keyboard Implanted

wow...

No, they wont work....happy now!!!

Maybe you should go ask your question on POR, I hear they're MUCH more helpful than we are over here.

88.5 Samuri JX Buggy
'96 Tracker 4-Door family wheeler

The ZookiMelt Guy!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode