2" urethane suspension lift donuts? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2009, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Apprentice

Question 2" urethane suspension lift donuts?

Where can I get the 2" lift donuts for my 1995 Sidekick at the best price? I picked up a '95 Sidekick in Tucson, AZ for a good price and want to put a 2" lift on it. Thanx for the help.

I ain't wrong! I ain't sorry! And it's probably gonna happen again!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 04:34 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Lowest price...Ebay.

Yankee Tim
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 08:12 PM

I got mine for my 95 from sky offroad. I got the strut, coil, and body lift spacers pretty cheap. He also sent me an extension for the rear upper shock mounts which makes sense halfway- I was worried about breaking my new kyb's jumping from the dropped shock mounts so I took two small pieces of square tube the same size as the shock extensions drilled a hole in one end and drilled a hole in the middle of the lower coil bucket inside the coil (with the coils off is easier). Then I took a a nut and bolt with lock washer and bolted them in, works great.
I would definately get the body lift too, it helped more than the suspension lift. The rockers are too channeled over the frame. You can fit rockrails with the body lift too. Or smash them till you doors don't seal when it rains.
I only did 2" body cause I didn't want to deal with brake lines and shifters, even with the 2" I had to cut the bottom of the t-case knob and the driver side inner rubber brakeline mount needed a little help. If I had to do it again I'd probally go with the more complete calmini 3" body lift. You could get your rockrails up higher too that way.
I'm glad I did 2" on the coils though cause it seems 3 would be too close to bottoming the cv's. Unless you get the diffdrop kit from zukination then I'd go 3", but then I'd be doing too much work for IFS.I might as well do the steel GV housing then.
After changing my balljoints, cvaxles, and having problems with these plastic race wheel bearings, sometimes I wish I would've torched the front out and at least put my spare sammy axle with some wheel spacers there.
But for a daily driver it rides nice and is the smoothest ifs I've been in offroad. Just my expierence as I have recently done this to mine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode