what happend here ? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 02:43 AM Thread Starter
Old Hand

what happend here ?

guys this board used to rok lets bring it bakc ... we yused to have the best tech I know its a slow wait some times but its stillthe most reliable board and new england guys lets get a NE meet and greet started
if not lets meet at the DEEP WOODS show and bring it big
5th Annual 2006
Deep Woods Extreme, Inc.
4WD Truck Show

Sunday July 23rd

From the South take route 93 north to route 89 north to exit 7, follow the signs for the fair ground and watch for the Deep Woods Extreme Truck Show signs.

best 4wd show hands down in the east !!!!! if you come just ask any one wherre supazuk is and I will come and meet you! o promise
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 08:45 AM

Re: what happend here ?

I think the problem is the same as the old chat rooms we all used to go to. We all have pretty much said what we wanted to say, had all our questions, or got tired of answering the same questions.

<font color="orange">Tom
Lilsammy4x4 </font>
[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Keyboard Implanted

still here, just lurking...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Veteran

[ QUOTE ]
just lurking...

[/ QUOTE ]I've heard that about you. Is that the real reason you had to move? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 08:45 PM
Keyboard Implanted

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just lurking...

[/ QUOTE ]I've heard that about you. Is that the real reason you had to move? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought the same thing Tom. In fact he moves around quite a bit. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] I still come here to post the NE stuff even though I spend most time at Zuwharrie. Fast tech answers there and most from here at least lurk there. Jim
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 10:46 PM
Keyboard Implanted

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just lurking...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is where Bacon Lips has been spending his time I hear... and he's NOT lurking. He loves this stuff!

I have checked this forum a few times these last two days and went all the way back to 2005 to try to catch up... but there wasn't much doing. I spend most of my time over at Pirate although even the pace over there has slowed a bit but still there are some great things coming out of there.

This place was always cool for the personalities. It's too bad it mellowed but it happens.

Anyone ever hear from Brad? I wonder how he is? He was always a cat I would have loved to meet bust lost touch with.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2006, 01:08 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I still come in here at least a few times a week. Spend most of my time at our site, IZook (duh), or ZukiKrawlers. Awsome bunch of guys on that site!!!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2006, 06:08 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Tom, I still lurk in your bushes from time to time, quit closing the shades.
Hey, I found a digital camera in the sami the other weekend, I found it under the seat while cleaning up a big muddy mess from a day wheeling in the pouring rain. It was the only thing that didnt get wet. The batteries are dead so I cant power it up to see who is in the pics. I am guessing it is yours. (If you respond to this I may be off line for a few days, I am on call to go to Germany sometime this week, if you dont hear back right away...)
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2006, 10:18 PM

I remember in 2002-2003 this board was "banging"! Been back now but it's still slim pickins. For me, this was the best place for parts, information, and super helpful people. I think folks migrated to more local/geopgraphic boards.

Kamazuki
post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 09:48 PM
Old Hand

Same here I spend most of my time at zuwharrie. I do miss how great is used to be.
Damn looking back at everyones registration date, zookys the only one that has me beat on this thread.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode