SAMMY/TRACKER/SIDEKICK 1/24 scale models FOR SALE - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-27-2005, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
Old Hand

SAMMY/TRACKER/SIDEKICK 1/24 scale models FOR SALE

I have a limited number of 1/24 scale Suzuki Jimny/Samurai and Escudo/Tracker/Sidekick plastic model car kits. They are brand new, in the box kits which require glue and painting in order to assemble to “your” specifications. They can be either left or right hand drive. Assembly instructions are in English as well as Japanese, Here is a description of each kit……………

The Jimny/Samurai is a 1988 convertible model. It is molded in white plastic for the body and the belly pan is molded in gray. The kit comes with clear plastic windows and the convertible top is also clear so it may be painted on the outside or inside depending on what type of finish you want to accomplish. Wheels are chrome/tires are rubber and it comes complete with a full spare to mount on the tailgate. It also has separate leaf springs, drive shafts and axle housings. Also there is a separate frame, as well as exhaust system, roll cage, mirrors, windshield wipers, steering wheel, steering column, 2 very detailed dashes (1 left hand/1 right hand,, shifter and t-case shifters and boots, T-case, cross members, t-case mounting arms, light bezels for both the front and rear, gas cap, bucket seats and even the rear seat folds down! This is a very detailed model and is exact to almost every detail of the real thing. There are a total of 52 separate parts plus decals.
By the way it rolls…………….so you can play and play!!!!!!!!!!! There are a total of 10 kits available………….

The Escudo/Tracker/Sidekick/Vitara is a 1994 2 DR Hardtop model. The entire kit other than the chrome wheels and windows (clear) are molded in red plastic. Again the kit is quite detailed which includes 4 chrome wheels, rubber tires, mirrors, wipers, antenna, sidelight bezels as well as front and rear bezels, spare tire cover, all windows, front knuckles, struts, A-arms, and steering linkage (this one can steer the front tires side to side…….Cool!),bucket seats, rear bench seat, center console with separate shifters and even the e-brake handle has to be installed, rear axle hosing that you can “shave”, rear coil springs and front brush guard. This kit contains a total of 54 separate parts plus decals. There are a total of 10 kits available………….

So there you go………………..How much? $39 USD shipped in the USA.

I can take Paypal or US postal money orders. It took me 3 months to get these here so come and get em’! I would just assume sell them here than ebay……………..Contact me directly only at [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode