Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Suzuki GEO All (https://forums.off-road.com/suzuki-geo-all/)
-   -   New Baby will be here Wed..... (https://forums.off-road.com/suzuki-geo-all/204064-new-baby-will-here-wed.html)

RickL 01-25-2005 06:41 PM

New Baby will be here Wed.....

Well After a troubled pregnancy, multiple false labors that had to be stopped.. And now that Kim is past her due date, they are finally going to take the Baby tomorrow...problem is, The ultra sound puts the baby over 10 lbs now :-( I am not sure I want to be in the delivery room tomorrow after they induce!!

Happy zukin, and See ya later this year on a trail ride near you Lol...

Rick Lance

sammi_davis 01-25-2005 07:23 PM

Re: New Baby will be here Wed.....

Congrats and be prepard to be overwhelmed ... it was the most incredible day of my life .

TomKat 01-25-2005 07:34 PM

Congrats [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] Life as you know it has now ended [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]... and a wonderful part has just begun. Best to you and yours!

RgdL 01-25-2005 08:02 PM

Holy crap!!! Rick Lance - now there's a name I haven't heard in a while. I met you in Attica three, or was it four years ago. I had the blue LWB.

Glad to see you back, and congratulations on the upcoming new member of your family.

Cosmo 01-25-2005 08:55 PM

Hope you are one of those guys who can tolerate a serious lack of sleep.... [img]images/graemlins/sleep2.gif[/img] You won't be getting much for a while.

I have 3 kids.. [img]images/graemlins/codger.gif[/img] .. 5 yr old boy....8 yr old boy....and 11 yr old girl (going on 18 in her mind). They drive me nuts at times but I couldn't live without them!

Well I don't know ya....but CONGRATS!! [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

JCC 01-25-2005 08:55 PM

My boy is almost 4 months old now, I am still getting used to everything being different. We were married almost 15 before we had our first child, but it is great. I said I would probably pass out during delivery, started our just holding the wifes hand, but I ended up being next to the Doc before it was over. Be prepared, it now takes nearly two hours to get ready just to go to Wal mart. JC

GRW 01-26-2005 01:33 PM

Congrats.
As for the ultra sound, the ones on my wife were wrong.
So don't stress to much. Good luck & enjoy the new member in the family. My kids had the home video's going last night. Make sure you get lots of pictures & video as they grow up so you can enjoy them togeather years latter.

CTBrent 01-26-2005 01:50 PM

10 pound babies are great! I tipped the scales at 10 pounds 5 ounces. I still don't think my mom has forgiven me. [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] You'll have to go out and get new baby clothes already...

Good luck. Congrats.

JimC 01-27-2005 12:16 PM

Congrats!!

Two of my three kids were over 10 pounds and my third was 9/6. I was in the delivery room for 2 of them. I was cussed at and told not to touch momma ever again. Thankfully, that was over 20 years ago.

Jim

purevil71 01-27-2005 12:30 PM

Rick,
Congrats on the "little" bundle of joy...lol. My youngest sister was the biggest baby of all of us (there are 5 including myself) at over 10lbs and she gew up to be all of 5'2" tall and barely breaking 110LBS....lol