Of all things - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2005, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Of all things

This has been the week from hell. First the new motor in the white zuk came apart. Then i spent 15 hours in 30* weather soaking wet at work. The next day i spent 15 hours burning up in insulation in an attic. Then the dist. in the ford puked. The left axle seal on the blue zuk decided to puke and pour oil all over everything. I hit a newer bmw in a ditch trying to avoid an accident that had already happened in front of me. The clutch in one of the work trucks decided to blow as did the starter. And jus today the bottom end in the ford started clanging.

Then when i thought it couldnt get any worse my hat flew out of my pocket in damn windstorm. I know that it sounds stupid to get depressed over losin a hat, but this is the only hat ive worn since i was 16. Its been with me on every trail ive ever ridden. Its caused several girls to stop dating me (they said its hideous). And now its freakin gone. This blows.

Oh well, call a waaaaaaambulance for me and tell them to bring me some sharp cheddar for my wine.

Jus needed to vent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2005, 10:32 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Of all things

Naw, you're looking at it all wrong . The hat was the bad Kharma, now you are rid of it . Bless the zuk with oil, shoot the Ford and Thank God you don't live in Illinois...
Sarge
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2005, 10:41 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Hey Will... come up here and shovel my driveway!

[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2005, 02:27 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

6 pitchers of beer and a 2wd ford truck on the drive home and lots of ice and the hat is still on my mind. That sucks. Id rather my dog have been shot than to lose that hat.

I cant shoot the ford its the only way im gonna get to zukimelt. The blue zuk is gettin new axles as soon as the white ones motor decides to cooperate.

As far as shovelin driveways, i wont shovel mom and dads so i damn sure aint gonna drive to CT and shovel the driveway of somebody who cut up a BEAUTIFUL samurai body. Jus kiddin brent, but i still aint shovelin a damn driveway.

I better get to bed, mom and dad will prolly want me in church in the morning.

Oh yea, some drunk girl tried to steal my tobbogan earlier tonight. That wasnt the smartest move she coulda made for here boyfriend. I sure hope he is alright.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2005, 07:06 PM

I agree with Sarge, in that the hat was bad karma. Life has a way of taking you where you need to be, even if you don't understand why or want to be there. Sounds like the tobogan is getting way more action that the old hat did anyway!!! As for your mechanical troubles, man that suks, all at once like that! At least you've been distracted by the hat!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2005, 07:09 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Yea, good point about the distraction. We tore this neighborhood up today lookin for that damn thing. No luck. Guess im gonna get a fitted black hat with a zuk S on it. The old hat was an international hat, id had it since i was 16 and building big binders.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode