Group Buy: Samurai Newfields Axles - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 08:29 AM Thread Starter

Group Buy: Samurai Newfields Axles

Here is the info regarding the Group Buy for the NEW TRAIL TOUGH DOUBLE-TOUGH Axles AKA: Newfield axles.
Yes, these are the same axles advertised on Roadless Gear for $580.

These practically indestructable axles come with a FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY so if you can break them regardless of tire size they will be replaced for FREE!

<font color="red"> THESE AXLES ARE IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING!!! </font>

OK, here is the best pricing that is available to me:

For an order of at least 2 sets they are $550 per set. If I can get an order for 3-4 they are $540 and 5 or more the BEST price will be $529.99 for a savings of $50 per set of axles! I cannot get any better pricing than this....believe me I tried.

I AM NOT MAKING EVEN $1 on this venture, just helping out those in need of these new Trail Tough DOUBLE-TOUGH Newfield Axles.

THIS WILL BE A ONE TIME OFFER so the more people the better the price. The time limit will be mid-end of January .....or sooner if we can get the 5 or more people together who are serious about purchasing these " virtually indestructable" axles.

Everyone interested will need first POST A REPLY on this board then Call or E-mail me immediately to let me know you are ready to purchase a set:

Sean DeVinney (757)685-6161
Aftermarket Industries
[email protected]
www.AFTERMARKET4X4.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1377369-brokenfrontaxle2.jpg (15.7 KB, 41 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 11:20 AM

Re: Group Buy: Samurai Newfields Axles

Really nice of you to go out of your way on this sean. Wish they were around before I changed axles. No biggy. Nice work on this. SOme of you guys better take advantage of this.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 04:28 AM
shizuka

Count me in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 05:48 AM

Sean:

count me in also....

Anarchy Joe
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 06:13 PM

Fellas:

I can't belive that there are only 2 people interested in the axle buy. These things have a LIFETIME WARRNTY regaurdless of tire size. Plus Sean is going out of his way to get the best price and isn't making anything off of it....

Where are all the people at when we started this thread????

A-Joe [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 10:30 PM
Aprentice

Lifetime warranty on the first set. Free replacement for first broken one, void after replacement is given. Would that mean if you break a front right and warrany it, that if you break the front left, is that covered, since it not the sameside?
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 11:05 PM

From R.G.s website:

Top of page:
[ QUOTE ]
NEW "you break 'em, we replace 'em" WARRANTY INFO:
Look, we've read alot of posts on some of the message boards out there from "Doubting Thomases" who think we are just talking out our tail pipes on how tough these axle shafts really are. We don't expect you just take our word for it so we are now offering a no B.S. warranty on these shafts. Basically - you break 'em, we replace 'em. No questions asked. No restrictions for tire size or engine size. Just send us your broken one back and we send you a new one. Simple as that!**

[/ QUOTE ]

Bottom of page:
[ QUOTE ]
"warranty fine print: You knew there had to be fine print - well here it is. But it's not so bad. Basically, you get one "crack" at this warranty. Meaning, we will only replace the first one that might break on you. We are no fools - we realize that nothing is totally indestructible and that given enough tire size and enough torque - ANY axle shaft will break. This warranty is in place to help put your mind at ease that these axles really are as tough as we are claiming they are and we are willing to stand behind them. But we cannot stay in business by handing out lifetime supplies of axles shafts to guys out there tearing them up. We feel this policy is fair to both parties."

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds more like if you break 1 they replace it, after that you buy. No doubt they're killer axles and worth the price but a guy's gotta read the fine print. [img]images/graemlins/deal.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 09:25 AM
tZUKnami

Yes, you have to read the fine print. But axles and birfields can be bought seperately from Roadless at about a 70-30% (70% birfirld, 30% axle) cost ratio. They have yet to set pricing on the replacements components because none have broken.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 09:28 PM
Aprentice

So I break one, any one and it will be honored under warrany. Thus I break a left and they replace it. But if I break my right side next trip, I am screwed, my last chance was used.
Since both axles are different lengths I still am not comfortable with that warranty. If I break a left side , honor warranty and replace it. If I break a right side, honor warranty and replace it. Now since I have broken both sides and both were replaced, I can see no longer having warranty on either replacement axles. Am I right or wrong on my train of thought? If I buy each side individually their warranty would cover that specific side axle. But the way it is stated for the pair you get one time, one axle only replacement.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode