OT but!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 07:15 PM Thread Starter

OT but!!

I know I have been gone for some time but here it is!!

Tuesday was a week ago when my @ss/boss came in the office and ask me to come in to his, the only thing he said was give me your key's,phone,pager and key's for the truck!
I knew it was coming we were taken over by another dept.
a long time ago I took a drug that ate the muscle out of my left leg. and I was hurting but tring to hang on for the big 20 and retirement,$hit that went south fast!! so our new boss wanted my @ss gone fast,and to make a long story short.

I lost my job,truck house,,, and this is only the start,friggin $hit pisses me off so much!
not able to do a damn thing about it..
then I got to thinking.?.?

and came up with this!!
they did not try to make some leave way bcause of my dis-abilty?

hummmmmmm!!!! can you say civil right's?

yep they steped in dog $hit!!

and no I am not one of the sue happy bunch,but these Fuker's have it coming!! [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]

it was okay for me to break law's when they wanted me too.
and I ain't going to squell on them for everything..
just the right to work and a little pain suffering and redemption!! $hit I gave them 15 year's and 4 month's of my life 24/7 and they didn't even say good luck good bye or kiss my @ss.that has to be wrrth something!!

sorry just had to vent!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 09:12 PM
Journeyman

Re: OT but!!

I say go get em fgm1, I too have had my fill of a$$hole employers [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] Sorry to hear of your losses. Best of luck to ya.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 09:31 PM
I Do This For The Glory

Re: OT but!!

Welcome to the club, but mine's minor compared to yours. I hope you walk it to them.

I spent over 10 years with an engineering firm, made them over $500,000 in profits (profits mind you), netted them about 20 new projects, and was by far their top performer, the guy always called in a crisis. I was having marital problems towards the end, I needed something that would allow us to salvage our marriage, work closer to home. Nope, nada, they suggested I sell my house and move with her, down south. When I decided to get done, no one even said "Thank you", threw me a going away party (like they had done for others), or even said "Goodbye". I was tossed out like a piece of garbage.

But, looking back, even despite the divorce, I'm better off. Hopefully things will turn out for you, every cloud has a silver lining, just don't let it pass without looking for it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode