Sponsors Apply within - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2004, 09:34 AM Thread Starter

Sponsors Apply within

Well its only just less than 3 weeks away and we have more than 50 trucks registered. WOW!!! They must have had a real good time last year. If you haven't had a chance to see how last years event went, you can check it out on the site. http://suzican.ca

Once again I am looking for Sponsors to come forth with some Great merchandize. Last years event was such a great success due to the gracious Vendors.......yes you guys!!!! And I hope this year will even be Bigger. You can view the Sponsors page here: http://suzican.ca/sponsors.html

Please let me know if you are still interested in sponsoring our 3rd Annual SuziCan 2004 this year, and what you plan on supplying us with.
Last year we had a great mix of merchandize and Certificates. I hope we can achieve that this year as well. We would prefer merchandize as it shows better at the event and is instant gratification for the winners. But we will accept anything :-) Big or small , we take it all !!!!!

Please make sure that an invoice is supplied with the Merchandize to show what it is worth for custom purposes. It is always a challenge with customs, and is one of the main reasons why I am starting my fundraising drive early.

We anticipate having more than 50 trucks this year, ranging from stock Kicks to Hybrid Sami's over the 5 day event. This year we will have : a Twist-Off, fun awards , Swap Meet, Bon Fire, Trail Rides, 4x4 Capture the Flag, early Bird Prizes, Raffle's and give-aways and more Trail Rides. Emphasis is always on FUN and Safety.

You can send Merchandize to:

John Farley
c/o SuziCan
UPS Store
2981 FORD STREET EXT STE 11,
OGDENSBURG, NY 13669
(315) 393-1188
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2004, 11:16 AM

Re: Sponsors Apply within

Man I'm not trying toi be a jerk but isn't there a better way to kindly ask for their support other than placing a want-ad on every bbs on the net? I just think that it is a bit unprofessional. Why not call them? [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2004, 12:33 PM Thread Starter

Re: Sponsors Apply within

I have sent out private e-mails to all of the sponsors that have sponsored this event in the past. But new Vendors pop up all the time. I am not going to ask these "small guys" for sponsorship, but if they are willing to then this is the best way to get it out. There are some 60 sponsors on my list and few have 800 numbers, and since I am in canada, it makes more sence to do it this way. Once a vendor has contacted me, I usually call to make arrangements and follow up after the event. This is a Hobby not a part time job, so my time is limited to put on these events, run a club , and actually get out wheeling. But thank you for your concern. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

P.S. This has been posted on TWO BBS's, not on every BB as you say. But if you want to pass the word, it would be greatly appreciated. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode