Here is what I know...Ill add more as I get it:
1. 50K mile zuk motor (Built by Glenn Loud) with Hawk Cam, headers, Pony Carb, Fuel pump block off plate.
2. GM alt- 90 amp from a 1986 <nobr>pontiac
</nobr> onboard air
4. power steering from a Toyota <nobr>pickup
5. Custom Z link and Panhard bar and rear track bar
6. Full skids, rocker bars, diff covers, Harcore <nobr>4x4
</nobr> Gastank gaurd
7. Custom steel bumbers front and rear (Custom tailight setup) with swing away spare carrier
8. Ramsey REP 8000 with roller fairlead with remote and dash controls...Cable like new
9. Full roll cage
10. Full documentation on all mods anf Full FSM in print and on CD
11. Dana 40 and 35 <nobr>Jeep
</nobr> axles setup for sammi with new brakes and lines, bearings, Ujoints ect...3.55 gears no lockers (need To be installed) set up SPOA
12. Rear Sammil axle with tracker gears, TT Spool, and spare axles
13. Sammi front axle with Lock right, Tracker gears, good birfields, plenty of spares
14. Full disc brake conversion with regulator
15. Tracker seats
16. customized dash with installed guages
17. toyota CV rear driveshaft (IFS front) Custom front driveshaft(longer sami one)
18. trail tough 4.16 tcase gears
19. Petroworks clutch (Soft but holds)
20. Blaupunkt CD Player and CB w/ firestick antennae
21. Full 65K mi 94 FI motor with wiring harness and 2 computers (1 bad 1 good)...Includes fuel tank, fuel pump, Thorley headers, Isky Cam, ect..>Complete setup
22. Accell DIS coil
23. Electric Fuel pump w/ regulator
24. Deep cycle battery
25. 33" grabbers on AR wheels...2 other sets of wheels and tires (Firestone 16.6 x 31 on solid rims, crappy 33's on offset wheels.)
26. Full poly body mount kit.
27. full 94 frame - straight
28. removable doors
29. Kayline soft jeep style 1/2 doors
30. custom Cammo paint job
31. full rx7 rotory motor with Tranny, coils, tranny, 2 radiators, and driveshaft (Easy conversion)
32. All the spare parts I have...Its a lot...Ill take a pic...Includes 94 radiator, Sammi Tranny, all kinds of crap.
33. 2 other sets of tires
34. 1" aluminum Wheel spacers
35. custom Missing link Shackles
36. rancho rears up front, CJ springs in the rear.
37. Grant steering wheel
38. Header+hi-flow cat and 2" exhuast
39. Full tow bar with intergrated light setup. (Never could figure it out)
40. Rocky Road Front towers with D-Tech shocks all around
41. Custom Thumb throttle remote.
42. Good Kayline full top...Modified 1/2 cab bikini.
1. Body has some rust, but it isnt in too bad of shape.
2. Clutch is soft, but I have other plate in spare parts.
3. Axles have seen better days...Thats why I bought the Dana's.
4. Panhard bar broke off of the frame where it was welded...Frame is structurally sound and straight, Thats why I have the 94 frame as I was gonna swap.
5. reverse Selinoid on Winch sticks.
6. one rear spring has been repaired.
Basically just needs a little attention to make it the beast it once was...I figured a weeks worth of work to do the frame and axle swap and the other little odds and ends that it needed.
Whew...What a mouthful...Actually, Ill prolly take $3700, but no less...Ill post pics when I can