Off Roading Forums banner

Ya gotta be kiddin me O/T

779 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  purevil71 
#1 ·
I was all packed and ready to go to colorado in an army duffle bag. Mom and dad said that looked bad or sumthin like that and gave me a suitcase instead. Its a damn JEEP suitcase. Seems jeep has a product line for everything. I tried cuttin the logo off but its not gonna come off without tearing the bag.

22 years old and dont even live at home and theyre makin me of all people use a blessed jeep suitcase. Oh well, at least there payin for the ticket.

#4 ·
whats wrong traveling with green military duffles??????
I crossed the country in a sami with 3 sea bags( coast guard and navy call em that)and my g/f she had some of that crazy civilian luggage you speak of lol

#6 ·
In reply to:

Hmm. I'm not sure I would be all that comfortable riding in a duffle bag OR a suitcase. I'd spring for the extra $ and get a seat on the plane or bus or train or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

smarta$$

Since this is a travelling/military O/T thread....last Thanksgiving my son, who builds rockcrawlers full time and works for the Air Force part-time near Phoenix
was flying home (in a jet Daxe) and managed to smooze a first class seat out of the flight attendant because of his mil service.

He was told not to travel in uniform or carry AF baggage, of course the haircut kinda gives it away anyhow. I thought they should have them travel in full BDU with visible weaponry...

#7 ·
I know how you feel.

Since I started attending more and more suzuki events, my mother-in-law decided to buy me a really nice tent for Christmas. It's absolutly awsome. 2 rooms, sleeps 8 people comfortably, plenty of pockets on the sides for storage. Only problem... It's a Jeep tent! How could I use a Jeep tent at a Zuk event!

After the first time setting it up, and seeing how cool it really was, I didn't care that it had a Jeep logo on the side.

#10 ·
In reply to:

its actually one room, the other soom is a garage for your sami

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha!

The first time we pulled my brothers stocker next to it, we said the same thing!

If the door was a bit bigger, I bet we could fit it inside!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.