Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Suzuki GEO All (https://forums.off-road.com/suzuki-geo-all/)
-   -   Here we go again...I want a Zuki for summer (https://forums.off-road.com/suzuki-geo-all/191216-here-we-go-again-i-want-zuki-summer.html)

Loweguy 04-18-2004 07:43 PM

Here we go again...I want a Zuki for summer

Hi all,

It's been a very, very long time since I saw any of you guys! I've been through several cars, trucks...etc...but am now wanting to get another Samurai.

I'm looking for a convertible (found a hardtop but really don't want one I can't take the top off of), between 87 and 94, with a price to match it's condition and mileage. I will HOPE to get one that's not completely eaten through with rust, also.

I would also look at a cheap Sidekick as well, just want a stick soft top, but prefer another Sami.

Anyway, I hope everyone is well, and please email me at [email protected] if you have any good leads!!!! Thanks

Mike

daxe 04-18-2004 08:24 PM

Re: Here we go again...I want a Zuki for summer

well..speak of the devil..

too bad you weren;t here a couple days ago, you could have gotten a great deal on an 88.5 softop sami with 90K miles, GRS2 31" tires YJs, minispool, removable hardtop, etc.. I decided not to sell it.

I'm also not selling my 95 trackkick on 30s.

http://zukibot.home.comcast.net/sami.jpg
http://zukibot.home.comcast.net/tracker.jpg

[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

~daxe

Loweguy 04-18-2004 08:44 PM

Hey

I really appreciate you posting what's not for sale [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Actually, I much prefer a stock one if I can find it...just don't seem to be that many out there!

scottie 04-18-2004 08:47 PM

does your tracker have the same plate number as your Samurai??? [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Loweguy 04-18-2004 09:18 PM

uh, and does it have the exact same wheels???

AZtoyguy !! 04-18-2004 09:20 PM

WOW, you still got that much snow up there Daxe??? That's gotta suck!

BTW....you've got a mean streak, teasing people like that [img]images/graemlins/deal.gif[/img]

zooky 04-19-2004 04:54 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
does your tracker have the same plate number as your Samurai???

[/ QUOTE ]
busted! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

zooky 04-19-2004 04:56 AM

I think Happy Trails might be selling his...

daxe 04-19-2004 07:33 PM

LEts see...

The Tracker and Sami have both had the same plate on them at one time or another. They have never been registered simultaneously (not to me, anyways). In Massachusetts the plates don't stay with the car like they do in some states. I uninsured and unregistered the sami at the same time I registered and insured the Tracker and just swapped the plates over.

They don't have the exact same wheels and tires (30x9.5 Bridgestone Duelers) at the moment, but those tires and wheels used to be on the sami and are now on the tracker, just like the license plates. Loweguy, you may recognize those wheels since I bought them from you. The tires curently on the sami (not pictured) are the tires (31x10.5 Mud Kings) that used to be on those chrome wheels but are now on 2" BS black steel rockcrawler wheels I got from zooky. Got it?

No we don't have any snow on the ground. I didn't say I just went outside and took the pictures, did I? The sami picture is from late last summer and the Tracker picture is from a couple months ago.

Zooky..you defintely should introduce Loweguy and Happy Trails. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Happy Trails just dropped in here a week or so ago trying to sell his sami and a bunch of other goodies. Heck, he's right down there in CT and everything.

~daxe

zooky 04-19-2004 08:20 PM

I'll see if I can find his E-mail. Thats my old sami, I had a blast with it while I was building my silver sami

daxe 04-19-2004 08:48 PM

he doesnt have a computer anymore, but he did post his phone numbers in the recent thread where he came in here trying to sell everything he owns.

Happy Trails info

~daxe

Loweguy 04-19-2004 09:32 PM

thanks guys! Zooky...it's been a loooooooong time since I saw you-how are things???

zooky 04-20-2004 06:46 PM

good Loweguy, how have you been? We've missed you (and your jerky [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) at the fab fests. Hope you find one, keep looking

Loweguy 04-20-2004 07:20 PM

Gosh, I thought you guys only loved me for my jerky [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Seriously, though...I've already gotten several leads on one...so I think I will have one within a week or two. So far everything I've seen is a "project", so I'm sure I'll be making my way to MA many times over!!!! Anyway, thanks everybody!