DParker I need info - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 09:52 AM Thread Starter

DParker I need info

DP, I've tried pm's and email...I need to know if you have the shipping info on that top. I haven't seen it and would like to track it down if you don't mind.
Thanks,
R/T
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 08:38 PM Thread Starter

Re: DParker I need info

ttt
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 08:50 PM Thread Starter

C'mon DP, read this one...one week until Zuwharrie and I have no top and no shipping info to track it. I paid on March 12th, one month should be plenty of time to get a top from there to here. I realize you have a new baby and all, but if you've got time to post in the wanted section then you have time to reply to my pm's, emails, or post.
Let's work together and figure this out!
R/T
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 10:00 PM

dparker, my brother was curious when his distributor and coil he bought from you will get shipped out.

btt [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 10:41 PM Thread Starter

I got an email from Doug tonight. He said he'd get me the info in the morning. Thanks Doug!
R/T
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 11:14 PM Thread Starter

Oh...DOOOUUUUGGGGG...HEEEEYYY DOOOOOUUUUGGGGG...still waiting on that info, and I'm starting to get a little irritated, you've got my money, I REALLY REALLY need that top. I'm not pissed, but, damn man, a little info on why I haven't gotten any info would sure help me understand. I'm starting to feel like I've been taken for a ride here and I surely didn't expect that out of you.
R/T
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2004, 04:17 AM
dieseltech

Hey doug I was kinda curious about my coil, I know you said you sent it. Curious if you had any info to where it is? I am not mad just curious I don't need it for a while if it helps.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2004, 11:19 AM

wow is the DParker complaint line?
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2004, 06:36 PM

You guys are showing more restraint then I would be able to. A month is along time to go with someones money.....bump for ya [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2004, 09:49 PM Thread Starter

still no info, and he's been online since...Doug, man my patience is wearing very thin....If you gave someone $115.80 and they had your item for a month and didn't contact you with info, you'd be extremely pissed. I'm starting to really get that way myself. I want the shipping info, the top or the money and I want it right away. I've been patient long enough and tried giving you the benefit of the doubt because of your newborn, but you've given me no reason to think you've become nothing less than a common thief. I certainly hope you prove me wrong, and I'll gladly admit it if you do, but as of this moment, I have no evidence to the contrary. You have other items that you have sold and folks have paid for and they have not received them either. I think a month is plenty of time to get a top shipped out, the least you can do is contact me and let me know what the deal is.
BTW, for those who may doubt, Doug checks the board daily, he's reading these, but refuses to respond to anyone. I hate to resort to bringing the mess out here, but I can't get a message to him any other way.
R/T
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode