DParker I need info - Page 2 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of (permalink) Old 04-10-2004, 01:40 PM

Re: DParker I need info

doug came through for me last year when a used weber i bought was mistakingly sent to him instead of me. i know he will come through, he must be very busy or somthing right now.

to the top again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2004, 08:48 AM Thread Starter

I'd sure like him to come through for me. I really expected Doug to be trustworty. He's a moderator and in a way represents Offroad.com as well as himself and right now, he's representing in a very bad way. I've been on this board for a long time under different handles, and have seen a lot of buys and sells, and a lot of rip offs, I guess those of us who dealt with Doug have learned a lesson. I will give him until tomorrow night, then I will file greivances with VISA and have the money refunded to my account. I will also make sure that the 500 plus members of my site and the folks at Offroad.com's admin section are familiar with the situation at hand. It may not get my top, but it will make sure that everyone who knows me knows not to deal with him. This is really sad for me, for I hoped that this wouldn't turn out this way. I guess I can wish in one hand and crap in the other, and see which fills up first, huh?
R/T Gray
Zuwharrie.com
Co-planner/Owner
post #13 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2004, 11:40 AM

thanks 4 bumpin this up or i would have never seen it. Guys best way to get ahold of me is my phone 8702120219 i havent had to muc time to get on here beacuse of the new born and my wife is haven liver problems since the delvery damn stupid as doctors around here are dumass cant figure out whats going on. shes been passin out pukein and in sever pain. sumthing about inzimes so we been runnin to litllerock an back about 3 times a week past 3 weeks ull notice yesterday firsttime ive been on the board to check things out.

heres the info yall want

lets see tracking #'s for top
1z668rv60388770591

traking # 4 coil dist is 1z668rv60322098076

Im maken no excuses i did not keep yall informed enough just didnt have time
Sorry 4 any dealy or hardship it has cuased u guys dont blame u 4 being P.O . thats all i can say .

My family comes first over the litlle things

But i got to say thanks to the guys who called to check up on me a tammy beacuse they havent herd from me.

Yall have a happy ester were loadin back up for LR right now going to keep her 4 2 days of montiring . Later
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2004, 01:34 PM Thread Starter

g, sorry to hear about your wife, I apologize for any misrepresentation of your character. I was going on what knowledge I had of no info from you. If there's anything you or the wife need, let us know and we'll do what we can!
R/T
post #15 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2004, 04:50 PM

doug, sorry to hear about your problems. i fully agree that family comes way before other stuff no matter what.

i want you to know that my brother did recieve the disty and coil today and it is awesome! thanks doug and continue taking good care of your wife and newborn.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode