HI YA ALL (quick up date from MI) - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 07:56 PM Thread Starter

HI YA ALL (quick up date from MI)

Well all is going well lots of work on the house and getting nowhere lol. Kind of sad news but I sold my tin top (hog wild) [img]images/graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] but I made the call because of money and no garage to work on it right now. I hope to put a 30'x 30' garage on the house some time this year. Hog wild II will then be bult. I hope the guy that bought it will have as much fun as I did with her. My wife and I started Sandy Korners this Monday, we picked up 14 brand spanken new Wranglers.Today (Thurs) was our first day on the dunes and man it was fun. I am learning all the in's and out's of guiding and how to drive on the dunes. If you want to see what we do take a look at our web site web page. I was pretty suprised how these stock Jeeps were able to go just about any where on the dunes we took them. My boss loves to rib me about Sammies but I just give it right back to him LOL. Well If any of you get up to Silver Lake MI get in touch with me via e-mail. Happy trails and all that good stuff.------------------IICHARTER-----------------------
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 08:27 PM
scottie

Re: HI YA ALL (quick up date from MI)

Cool i am looking at making a trip or two up there this summer/spring [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 07:16 PM Thread Starter

Great scottie. Today while out on the dunes I saw a realy nice Tracker out there it was white with a snorkle it was a sweet ride. it is amazing what you see out there, every thing from a golf cart to 24 inch travel sand rails. There even was a school bus out there. On a sader note there was a death on the dunes this afternoon a blazer and a motorcycle got together needless to say the dirt bike lost. Not a great way to start the season. I'll keep in touch as much as I am able . mabey a silver lake zuk dune-day some time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 10:59 PM
scottie

well that is sad to hear about the Death [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I think i know what Tracker you are talking about, and it is cool. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

I probably won't make it up to the dunes until maybe May, after i get a little lift, Not that i need one to go on the dunes, it will just give me more of a reason to go. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 11:26 PM

driving on the dunes is a blast! You wont be missng your samurai much on the sand, A stock Jeep wrangler will smoke most samurais on the sand. THe 1.3's and even the 1.6's just dont seem to have the torque that the Jeeps have. I wish I could drive the dunes as a job!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-04-2004, 08:58 AM
nitro92v

If you have a dune day I will be there! Silver lake rocks! Some of the coolest rides show up there. What a great job working for sandy corners, gotta love it! Hey, hope to see you at the dunes soon.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-04-2004, 07:46 PM
scottie

yeah that is the Main reason that i like to go to the dunes, to watch the others, My zuk will be able to get around well enough to do that, It just won't be going up the big hills, i think it might run out of power for those, my biggest fear will probably be overheating [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode