finaly got some pics of my rig! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-20-2004, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

finaly got some pics of my rig!

heh there taken with a webcam so done expect quality! [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img](or lots I had to get right next to the window for these!)

the engine compartment looks like a mess but thats only becuase Im still working one getting the radiator to work right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2004, 07:30 AM

Re: finaly got some pics of my rig!

Thanks for the pics. I've been waiting patiently for these [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'd like to see your rig in person sometime. The diesel and auto trans intigue me. It looks like you've done a good job. How does it do on/off road? I'll bet it wheels like a champ. What is your top highway speed? What are you running for springs and t-case? Sorry for all the questions.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2004, 10:34 AM Thread Starter

to tell you the truth I did not do the engine swap, I bought it off my brother who did the swap and thats about it.
I have been fixing all the little(some big) problems like the radiator it never cooled right and though that might seem like a little problem there was hardley ANY room for one so he stuck it in back and that did not work becuase he had the water pipeing running right next to the exhust and the water pump is not really big enough for that. After some searching I found a radiator I think will fit in the front and cool it fine a VW rabbit radiator.
as for wheeling I have got to do a little tests here at home but thats it, going up any sort of hill in reverse 2wheel makes the tires spin I things its becuase all the weight is in the front.
Even with stock gearing though it seems to idle up stuff with no problems with 4.16s it should really crawl [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Im going to get some of the last parts I need for the radiator today and should beable to go have some fun with it.
sorry about all the typos Im in some what of a hurry.

Donny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2004, 12:36 PM

zuknstien, nice pic of the mercedes diesel. it would be fun to cut up a mercedes just to install the engine/trans in a zuk....
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2004, 05:01 PM

Are those 32x10.50's????
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2004, 10:08 PM Thread Starter

9/32-16s its an odd ball size I was given 2 new tires by a friend so I just bought 2 more.
heh pizza cutters
Anyways I got to take it on the street today its got lots of power and pick up WAY more then I thought it would and more then a stock it and it cruzed down the road fine as for off road I'm still a little worry about my steering I need to weld up some things before it will be ready for that.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-22-2004, 09:04 AM
SPAMurai

holy hood-scoop, batman!! looks liek a pretty bad-a$$ rig!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode