OT China wants me to have a bad Christmas OT - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-25-2003, 12:11 AM Thread Starter

OT China wants me to have a bad Christmas OT

I truly believe the chinese want to ruin my christmas. My wife is near tears because not one but two of the presents are defective. The two presents were both for my youngest daughter(6yo) with one of them being the Big present from santa. It was a art desk that just happens to be missing 2 of the major parts that hold it all together. The other was a projector lamp with a faulty switch. Of course I don't discover this till 10pm Christmas eve. Every thing is closed !!!! Darn chinese crap!!oh well I learned my lesson , all the assembly stuff will be put together in advance and stored at the inlaws. luckily we diverted a couple present from her sister to cover for the ones she won't be getting. Just had to vent. [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-25-2003, 02:30 AM

Re: OT China wants me to have a bad Christmas OT

I can sympathize John, Cindy discovered that she had forgot Santa's gift to our youngest at about 3:30 in
the afternoon on the 24th. Guess who made a trip out, after making sure I was done a week + early?.

I was lucky and found the dang thing at about 5:30 at the 4th, and last place I checked, and yes I had to
drive to each of them, none were co-located. I think I put on about 25-30 miles pulling that one off. Boy
does Cindy owe me big time! [img]images/graemlins/deal.gif[/img]

At least we both got it done after a fashon! [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-25-2003, 03:09 PM Thread Starter

Oh well everything turned out allright. so now i just have to fight with the commies best freind(walmart) to get my money back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-25-2003, 10:17 PM

hope you have a receipt and a lot of patience . My wife is at Bal Fart tonight doing the markdowns and getting the store ready for all the returns tommorow . She likes being a manager ... I think shes nuts ... but then again she must have been to marry me !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode