Daddy's bringin baby home tonight!!!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2003, 05:10 PM Thread Starter

Daddy\'s bringin baby home tonight!!!!!!

well I finaly got the big check I have been waiting for! I made the call and "daddy" (me)on his way to go pick up my zuki [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
this is kind of a shock to all because I have been keeping it hush hush til i had the money in my greedy little paws! so I guess the jest of it all is "merry christmas to me" and of course a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! keep watch as a post from grumpy will follow with pics!!!!
to all the bedford boyz......I"M BACK [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]

P.S. Don't tell my wife I spent the xmas cash [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2003, 08:38 PM

Re: Daddy\'s bringin baby home tonight!!!!!!

Sorry no pics... But alas, you are about to renter the zuki community. First though, let me break out the sawzall and the welder for a short bit to liven it up some. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Did I say "BOGGERS" yet? I wonder how fast we can get "Reds Revenge" trail ready? At least we made it home in all this ice.LOL............
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2003, 10:00 PM

As per Figg's request I am posting one picture. Done some work tonight and will do some tomorrow. Hopefully soon, we will have trail pics of his new "Summerai" Hopefully this picture doesn't throw some of you off. [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1233978-figg.JPG (28.1 KB, 18 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2003, 10:35 PM

Figgy,

Congradulations on your new addition or should I say addiction? [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hmmm, a power stoke decal? Are you planning an oil-burner conversion or what?

Happy holidays to all,
Paul
[img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2003, 10:53 PM Thread Starter

well thanks for the welcoming! however I have been around for a while (couple 3 years) in the zukin world, just like a "dummy" i get frustrated and sell out for a while and then return... so here I am [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
as far as the plans for anything [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] anybody who does know me and wheeled with me such as billybob "the redneck", grumpy, smitty, purevil and some others all know that I fly by the seat of my pants... for me there is no time to plan I'm always in a hurry for nuttin. but i'm takin lessons on those patience things from grumpy so who knows what the future might hold. [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2003, 11:12 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Congrats Figgy!!!! You are back!!![img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Now don't get stoopid and sell it!!!! [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-20-2003, 08:42 AM Thread Starter

no fear smitty I don't see a sale in the future... take too long to get another and get back into it so I might as well keep it and build!!! if you build it it will crawl!!! btw smitty did i mention to you I finaly got BOGGERS? [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-20-2003, 10:17 AM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

You have never seen a sale....until it breaks!! [img]images/graemlins/beach.gif[/img]
If you break it.....it will sell!!! [img]images/graemlins/spank.gif[/img]
J/K Figgy...hope you and "Red's Revenge" Have a long and meaningful relationship!!(longer than most of my marriages anyway!!! Which I might add I am coming up on having my Sammy longer than I was married either time!! [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img])
post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-21-2003, 06:35 PM
Keyboard Implanted

hey fig, when the day comes to sell it man, I GIT DIBS ON IT, that way you KNOW that when you decide to get back into it, she will be sittin here under a tarp or in the barn waitin fer ya......
BiLLy bOb
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-21-2003, 08:10 PM Thread Starter

oh dear billybob glad to C yer back up and running on the bbs!!! as far as a sell goes I do believe the wife would castrate me before she would let me sell another!!! you don't know the [email protected] I have put her through with my whining and complaining about how i miss it and want to get back at! so now she is letting me do my thing and trying keep me happy!!!!! so sorry bro no sale besides it would be a trade you still have my car in the field! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode