Removable hard top ?? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 10:28 PM Thread Starter

Removable hard top ??

I have been looking for a removable hard top for quite a while. I found one at the U-pull-it thats on a zuk
in thier holding pen still.

It is a 2 piece and Looks a lot like the 2 pc warrior. Squarish off the back, a sun/moon roof in the front
section, and sliding rear side windows, with no wrap over the top edge. It bolts to the bed edges like a
camper shell.

BUT it also has a sort of a raised box on top, maybe 1 or 2 " high, and neraly the entire width and length
of the rear 1/2 top. The front section looks like any of them. Can any one ID this guy for me? Seen one
like it? Wish I had pics. I will if I can snag it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 11:17 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: REmovable hard top ??

That has to be the Warrior , that was a $900+ top , the optional sunroof was like another $150 or so . I saw one on a Zook in Chicago , wanted one ever since badly . Good find , snatch that up if you can or you'll wish you had ....
Sarge
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 12:43 PM

Re: REmovable hard top ??

i have been wanting that exact top for my "good" zuk since '97. i have seen them on a couple of zuks around here but the owners refuse to sell them. i tried buying a whole samurai that had that particular top and i was gonna just keep the top and sell the zuk for cheap with a different hardtop but it got sold before i could get back with the cash.

if you can buy the top, DO IT!!!!!

on a side note i will be bringing at least 1-2 hard tops to zuki melt this year to sell or trade. one is a cool 1/2 cab with sliding rear window like a pickup. the other is the common cheesy light weight one installed by the dealers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2003, 07:18 PM Thread Starter

Re: Removable hard top ??

[img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] Well the terms "you snooze, you lose" comes to mind. It was gone when I got there this AM.
I was Soooo pissed!

I should have taken a vacation day and got it this past week. The whole zuk was pretty well stripped.
Top, seats, interior, carpets, belts, brakes, locking hubs... And it was a nice looking truck too. I don't
know why it was in there to begin, nothing obvious wrong with it. You guys back in the rust belt would
have loved to have found one like this.

Next time I'll bribe the dang manager if I have to to get to it first! [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]

Sarge you were right, now I wish I had. I had expected it to still be in thr bullpen area...
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 11:03 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Removable hard top ??

Don't feel bad , I've burned myself more than once that way . Now, I don't hesitate . I figure if I want it that bad I'll grab it , always seem to be able to find someone to take it off my hands later if need be . Just passed on a real cheap '85 Toy pickup, should have grabbed it for the axles after all the problems I've had with the stockers . Live and learn....
Sarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode