WestLAEngine - RIP OFF - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2003, 07:37 PM
mindbender

WestLAEngine - RIP OFF

I bought a 3.1L engine from West LA Engine RIP OFF in August. I was told I would receive 250.00 for a good core. The 3.1 was running, but too many miles. In order to ship it back I paid $175.00 for return shipping of the core. The motor was shipped and about 2 weeks later my mechanic installed the motor. About 3 weeks later he called me and asked where the call tag was so he could return the motor. After a couple of weeks of trying to contact WestLAEngine and phone calls, they got back to me. After several back and forth calls, the told me that the time to return the engine was past due and that they would only give me $125.00 for a good core. I asked them why they had not included the call tag with the motor they shipped and they told me I would have to contact them to get the pick up scheduled. I asked them if I could just get the $175.00 refunded then as it would save money. They said they would check on it. I have emailed them and tried calling, but have not heard from them. I have requested they contact me so if they will not refund the $175.00 they will issue a call tag so I can ship the motor to them. NO Response.
I encourage no - one to deal with West LA Engine. [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2003, 10:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: WestLAEngine - RIP OFF

If it went on the credit card, call your company and have them fight for you, they are good, and effective...just say you want to dispute the charges, for the core and return shipping...so $300.00, or whatever it was. I bet you will here from them then and they will probably even call you "SIR!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode