Wiring Diagram for a Track/Kick combo switch? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2003, 04:21 PM
shoezuki

Wiring Diagram for a Track/Kick combo switch?

Anyone have the wiring diagram for the Combo switch (turn signal/wiper/hazard/light) for a 90's Track/Kick? I would much appreciate the help.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2003, 10:19 AM
shoezuki

Re: Wiring Diagram for a Track/Kick combo switch?

I found what I was looking for, so thanks for all those who helped [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2003, 10:26 AM

Hey, don't be mad. I just didn't see your request until I got to work and the FSM wire schematics are at the ranch...

Glad you found what you needed, did it fix the problem?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2003, 01:10 PM
shoezuki

wasn't a problem, I am putting the track/kick tilt-wheel in my sammy and wanted to use the nice combo switch that came with it. I needed to reference the pinouts on the kick connector so I knew where they went.

Sorry for getting upset, it just seems that I get ingored by the board sometimes... [img]images/graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] yeah I know, shut-up and move on [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2003, 03:53 PM
Keyboard Implanted

how did the tilt wheel fit? I never understood what the big deal was with tilt steering but my father in law wont buy a car without one.
I dont think you were being ignored, sometimes there is a thread that I think will get big and it fizzles out quick while other threads are more minor and get 100 replies. Thats the way it goes.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2003, 04:24 PM
shoezuki

The steering column fits perfect. You just have to compress the column down a little. I wanted to go with tilt wheel for two reasons:

1. It would be something different
2. The angle of the steering wheel in the sammy drives me knutz, I just needed a little less angle-(or more angle if you are thinking in terms of perpendicular) probably could have just lowered the sammy shaft down a bit, but see #1.

The thing I really did different is cut up my lower support bar (you know the one that runs under the dash) and welded another piece in the shape of a "U" to give me even more drop. The wheel is almost in my lap. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode