I have my zuk almost done..... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Journeyman

I have my zuk almost done.....

...but I still need a windshield frame, glass and wiper assembly. I have my EFI all in except the fuel pump, reworked some wiring while I was at it, new top, RUF, CJs in the rear, new 235 BFG ATs, new wheels, Doesch shocks, new tunes, transfer gears, new battery, aluminum door handles, [email protected] filter assembly, fold down kit, but no frame. [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img]

Please, please, will someone sell me a windshield frame assembly? The one I have has a big hold where the passenger wiper assembly was... [img]images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img]

I live in Wa state, so west coast would be cheaper for shipping, but I'm not picky. I need one from somewhere!! Oh, and if you decide to sell me one at a good price, I have some stainless steel phillip head screws left over, about 60 of em!!! [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] I bought them from a local supplier and replaced all of my screws. Look great!! I'll send them to you if you want them.

Oh, yeah, thanks for all the help and info you all share. I hope to get the fuel pump in this afternoon... [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img].
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 06:10 PM

Re: I have my zuk almost done.....

I have a brand new one that I bought from one of the Zuk vendors. I've never used it or painted it; it's still in primer colour. I can send you some pics if you're interested? Let me know what you'd be willing to spend seeing as I paid $130 or so new, plus shipping. The windshield is mint and looks great. I never used it because I ended up finding a tintop and have no need now for this frame. Let me know what you think. And shipping shouldn't be too bad from here.

Cheers,
Steve
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 06:18 PM

You could also check out www.bc4x4.com's message boards, because they're right above you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
Journeyman

Steve, I might be interested in your frame, but I still need the wiper assembly as well. I would prefer to get it all at once. Thanks.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 08:50 PM

I could give you the wiper assembly off of my older Zuk? Maybe....it depends. Whatever you decide, I'll be here [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode