Off Roading Forums banner

O/T Priceless...Gotta love stupidity (video)

522 views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  ackerdackerly 
#1 ·
#3 ·
priceless yes, funny NOT! If I were to have seen that guy doing something so stupid on my street, i would have thrown a brick at his dumb ass. It looks like he is on a residental street. What would happened if the telephone pole wanst there? what woulda stopped this truck? Hopefully not the livinig room wall on my parents home.

#6 ·
Around me there are no children to be harmed, so his a$$whoopin wouldnt be to bad. But my brother has 3 kids, let us catch that dumbf*ck trying to get a good laugh down that road, burnouts and good memories are one thing, but it is stupid punk a$$es like those that get themselves and someone else sent home in body bags...

#8 ·
You've got to be kidding me? I have two little ones and if that happened around here the police would have found the driver bleeding from every orfice in his body. If your going to be a moron at least do it somewhere no one will get hurt but your dumbas*

#9 ·
I'd put my money on that truck was stolden, I just can't see someone doing that to a truck they paid for. At least that what i'm guess'n as it looks as if he really didn't care that it was rubb'n up on the curb....at least that where I woulda at least tried to correct the stearing....

lundy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.