poor boy bluez with the zuki fever!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-28-2003, 10:27 PM Thread Starter

poor boy bluez with the zuki fever!!!!

well here I set minus a zuk and minus the cash to purchase one. I have been dealing with some financial trouble and Iam currently waiting on a check to come in! I gots my IIII's set on a couple of zuks but to no prevail I can't come up the cash for one of the few I have been watching! I know most of ya'll don't know who I am but I am one of the infamous "bedford boyz"! I have been in the game for a few years and always sell out be cause i get a LITTLE PEEEED off (short fuse...ask grumpy) because things don't work right! any how the moral of my story is I don't post on here much at all but I get on here often and check up on ya'll so I hope to be in the zukin world again shortly! when I am I'll make sure GRUMPY post a few pics to get me started up again!!!! sorry if i put ya'll to sleep!
P.S. billybob sorry to hear about the luck, make sure to pm with your new address once you get settled so me and the wife can try and come visit!!!!
Figg a.k.a. DOPEY [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-29-2003, 06:32 AM

Re: poor boy bluez with the zuki fever!!!!

<center>Hey, you'll get yourself into a decent situation again. Look at it this way, you got one heck of a tow rig to start out with, now we got to get the vehicle to tow. You can't imagine how many times your name is brought up while we are wheeling. Everyone wants you back...(just stay off the trees)Also I know where BB is. I may be going there this next month, wanna go??? Call me if you want more details

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1223547-dopey stuck.jpg (16.9 KB, 9 views)
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-29-2003, 05:44 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

No Grumpy....No pics to discourage him!!
Trees scare the Figgy....you have to put pictures of what he LOVES------> MUD [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1223744-dopeymud.jpg (73.1 KB, 5 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 08:45 PM

Figgy -- Refresh my memory which one of the Flying Circus you were at the 'melt.

If I guessed right, I'll give you some Chiclets and M&amp;M's
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 10:33 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Sorry Murph. No Figgy at the Melt! But the last time he WAS there, he made quite an impression! Sorry I don't have pic's but my samurai couldn't keep up with his doing 70+ down the highway.
OH, did I mention the fact he was pulling a 20' trailer while his tow rig was on the back of a roll-back that was having trouble keeping up as well?
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 01:15 PM

<center>I can't believe Bob wouldn't even post a pic of your long lost love. I know the blue camo one wasn't your first but look what you did in 4 days... Come on it took me 2 weeks for mine. Anyway here is a oldie but a goodie. Dopey and the Sorry Bastar*'s first hill off road. And thats Smitty808's sammy Godzuki before all the YJ stuff was added.(About 10,000 miles and almost 2 years ago) Wish we were all still wheeling like that agian. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1225770-fab fest2.jpg (19.9 KB, 6 views)
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 05:43 PM Thread Starter

well murph I had the "rod knocker" at haspin acres you know the purple ear bleeder!
Brent you forgot the part where I was trying to get you guys to let me put my tow rig on the trailer and drag it home!
Grumpy... what can I say you know my weakness!!! I remember that day and that pic... we hadn't even been a half mile up the trail when I was pullin that of!!!! any how SOON I will be back in the game and then.... and then.... and then look out boyz the fan will be covered with poo poo!!!!!!!

if you can't get it muddy or take it to bed with you,
it ain't worth having!!!! [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 08:24 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

actually.....about 3yrs, and 40000 miles(got some serious daily driver action for a couple years there!!)
Ok everbody get busy....find Figgy a cheap Zook!! [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode