4 Wheel Parts run at HOLLISTER Sunday 10/19/03! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2003, 11:14 PM
zukiman

4 Wheel Parts run at HOLLISTER Sunday 10/19/03!

For all of you California locals (and non-locals who don't mind making a drive!) the three Bay Area 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers -- Oakland (where I work), Santa Clara, and San Jose -- are going to be putting on a trip to Hollister this Sunday. I'll be there with my monster Zuk, as will Adam and a couple friends with their Sammy's and Trackers.

A few of us will be arriving Saturday night and camping, while others will be meeting up with us on Sunday morning. Anyone and everyone with a 4x4 is invited. Let's show all those Fords, Jeeps, and Chevys just what Suzukis are capable of!

By the way, if anyone's interested in buying anything big (tires, wheels, ARBs, etc.) Saturday the 18th is the day to come into the store and save some BIG money. We're also having a free BBQ and hanging out, talking 4x4s, so come on by!
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

-- Geoff Beasley
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2003, 11:50 PM

Re: 4 Wheel Parts run at HOLLISTER Saturday 10/19/03!

I'll for sure be going and with my new and improved Zuk. So I'll see you'll Sunday. We'll all have a blast. So everyone have fun and be safe on the trails.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-14-2003, 02:15 PM
Urban_Zuk

Re: 4 Wheel Parts run at HOLLISTER Sunday 10/19/03!

dAMNIT, i'LL SEE IF I CAN MAKE IT! My clutch is still smoked from the last time we were all out there.! [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-14-2003, 11:20 PM
zukiman

Re: 4 Wheel Parts run at HOLLISTER Sunday 10/19/03

Even if your Zuk isn't trailworthy, you should still show up! I'll let you ride shotgun, or heck I'll even let you drive! This time I'm bringing my big Zuk, not the little red baby Sammy, so I intend on playing on all the good stuff!

Let everyone else know too. I realize this is real short notice, but hopefully a few more people can come.

As an early heads-up, if you can't make it to this run, we'll be having a Customer Appreciation run at Hollister again sometime mid-November. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't come to this trip too! [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-- Geoff
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-15-2003, 02:26 AM

I'm going to try to make Sunday, and I should have both girls with me.

Settle down, they're preschoolers.

Geoff, is the Saturday event only in Oakland, or SJ too? What kinda deals are we talking: will it be more than the stuff on the website?

Thanks for the heads-up!

Robert
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-15-2003, 11:13 PM
zukiman

The Saturday sale is in every store, and yes we can make you your own sale on anything you want to buy. If you can make it into the Oakland store, come talk to me. I'll cut you an extra-super deal just for being a Suzuki guy. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

Bring your girls and your friends and whoever else; we're having a free barbeque, and everyone should be having a great time! I'm really glad to hear you'll be able to make it to Hollister too. Keep your eyes peeled for my big green hardtop Zuk. We'll probably be monitoring CB Channel 4 if you wanna give us a holler.

-- Geoff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode