need tranny/tc combo - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2003, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

need tranny/tc combo

ok, got me a wild crackhead typa idea. im lookin for a old *eep or international scout t90/D20 combo. prefer a 190 combo because the t90 is COMPACT, but somebody has another series tranny 3 or 4 speed coupled to a D20 with passanger front im open to considerations. prefer in driving distance, but if price is right, i can have that monster shipped.
presheate it fellers......
BiLLy bOb
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2003, 06:47 PM

Re: need tranny/tc combo

haha, I hope you can find this stuff man, I can't wait to see how it turns out. wooooo hoooo get it done !!! [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img] Your going to be shifting from the back of that thing!!!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2003, 07:41 PM
jpfrogger

I wish I could fit the T18/Dana 20 combo I have sitting in the garage in my Sami. It's just too darn big. I think it would be awesome with the 6.32 first gear and the 2.46 transfer case. The t-case has had the early bronco gear swap to get the 2.46:1 vs. the stock 2:1. Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2003, 07:42 PM
jpfrogger

Forgot to mention that if you go with the t90 with a dana 18 transfer case it will already have the rear output offset to match the sami rear axle. Tom
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2003, 08:24 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

frogger, i have already done the d18 combo in my older zuk. SIMPLE install. WERKED GREAT!!!!! but i got other bugs ta kill with this crackhead idea. where are you located n have you given it any though on ****MAYBE***** parting with that t18/d20 combo???? ifn so, where ya located??? [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

sidetraker, dontchee bee woreein bout me shiftin from da bak seet man. i gots me a BIG honkin plasma cutter, torches, mig n arc welders, ifn that dont do it, i gots me a B.F.H.!!!!!!!!! [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] yee remember my bronco, SOLID PROOF i can use the b.f.h. too.... [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]
thanks
BiLLy bOb [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2003, 09:02 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I wish I could fit the T18/Dana 20 combo I have sitting in the garage in my Sami. It's just too darn big. I think it would be awesome with the 6.32 first gear and the 2.46 transfer case. The t-case has had the early bronco gear swap to get the 2.46:1 vs. the stock 2:1. Good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

Never say never, I comfortably fit a 2wd ZF tranny and would have easily fit a mated transfer case, instead I used a divorced style with the stock transfer case and still fit... [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-14-2003, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

bak tada top.
BiLLY bOb
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode