So um... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2003, 08:22 PM Thread Starter

So um...

Try this one on for size:

You're running late to pic your wife up at the airport, the soft top is currently off your Geo Tracker (which is parked directly behind your wife's PT Cruiser), so you put it on before the rain comes. Then you run inside, shower, get dressed and head out the door to go buy flowers (dozen roses) for her, so you can bring them back and put them on the table for her.

As you step outside, you're pelted with rain. Without thinking (hey, you're already in a rush) you run to the 'Cruiser, hop in, start it up, drop the E-brake, push the clutch in, shift into Reverse, turn to... **BAM**....

You just ran you're wife's PT Cruiser into your Geo Tracker. [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Now normally that wouldn't be a bad thing, since Trackers have never been known to inflict serious damage to other vehicles.

But...

80lbs of steel bolted up to the front of one that's running about 9" of overall lift will work wonders on the backside of a PT Cruiser...

So...my back (which was already hurting) is killing me. The rear door of the 'Cruiser is hosed, I still need (Desperately need now) to go get flowers, and I'm still running late to get to the airport.

I move the Tracker, get back into the 'Cruiser and head out for flowers. Get the flowers, driving back to the house when the cell phone rings...it's the wife.

"Honey, you're not going to belive this...We were delayed in Florida, so I missed my plane in Atlanta by five minutes. I won't be home for another two hours."

ARRRRRGHHHHH!

The only good thing to come of this...the Tracker didn't suffer a scratch.

Tracker 1
Cruiser 0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 12:42 AM

Re: So um...

I hope those were darn nice roses!!!

On a positive note, I enjoyed your web page. Good info.

Bryan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode