Vehicle Vandalism (who does it piss off?) - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2003, 12:40 PM Thread Starter

Vehicle Vandalism (who does it piss off?)

[img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] People are so frikin touchy, I have this little piss on jeep calvin sticker, as a joke. On idiot in a jeep (need to find out where he lives) vanalized my zuk (long story on how I know that he did it), another tried to rear end me. WTF people get a life. Anyone here ever had a problem with vanalism to their rig? If so post it up and tell your story.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2003, 12:51 PM

Re: Vehicle Vandalism (who does it piss off?)

I was thinking about getting one of those stickers that says "Jeep..It's What's For Dinner", but then I pictured some moron who can't take a joke slashing my tires and trashing my soft top. I decided against it.

It's a shame some people just can't take a joke. I guess Zuk people have just developed a better sense of humor.
[img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2003, 01:32 PM

If someone vandalized my Zook over something like that I'd not only press charges I'd have him sending out a search party for his TEETH! [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2003, 01:56 PM
moof

Shortly after I got my new Tacoma, I left the hospital that I work at only to find that someone had "keyed" the paint down one side.

Over the next few days, several other red toyotas received the same damage. The parking areas are filmed by rotating cameras, but after reviewing the tapes, the security people were unable to find anyone actually inflicting the damage.

Apparently though, they did see one person that was in the vicinity of many of the vehicles involved.

Early the next morning, one of the security people took up a vantage point on the roof of the building and waited. The suspected vandal soon drove up and parked his car. He then walked up to his next target, performed more of his handywork, and calmly went into the cafeteria for breakfast.

The police were called and he was arrested as he left the building.

Turns out that he was the husband of one of the ivy league family practice residents that do their training here. Rumor has it that he thought that she was "involved" with someone at work that drove a red toyota.

Because he was a first time offender, the case was sent to mediation. The final results of the mediation are kept sealed, though I know that restitution to all parties was one of the stipulations involved.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2003, 02:42 PM

I looked at those stickers and thought it would be fun since the guy I wheel with drives a J**P and he'd laugh at it. Trouble with any of those stickers, J**P, 24, Ford, Chevy, whatever is some humorless bonehead is sure to see it and decide to show you a lesson since you're not there to say Just Kidding. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I decided the possiblility of getting keyed or flatted wasn't worth it.

So I bought those fake bullet holes and [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] the J**P up one night...he about died when he saw it. He let them on. [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Glad you know who did the damage and can make it right... [img]images/graemlins/spank.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2003, 11:28 AM
SPAMurai

my sister has a sticker that says "Silly Boys, Jeeps are for Girls!"
I want one of those, and i'd cut out the first part to say "Jeeps are for Girls!"
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2003, 02:50 AM
Alfie

Dunno but I seem to do my own vandalism. Trees fences, scrub, just about anything that I can ruin my zuk against.
But I'm allowed to, if I can find and follow anyone else, it's gonna be ugly.
I got nuffin ta lose, "Sheeit, i'm a goddamn borderin sycopath what ya gonna do ? hurt me ? shoot Me?"
Alabama boy doco.
A.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2003, 07:22 AM

Here is a post from a S10 board I'm on....this is what happened to me this week. [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]

OK, some weeks ago I almost dumped the S10 for a Ford Ranger after replacing many broken and worn out parts including the $800 for a new fuel pump(dealer installed). I changed my mind and started going through the computer and sensors to find this high RPM miss I kept having. After new coils, plugs, wires, and sensor checks which came up all good(and a set of 3" lift spindles) I was driving home yesterday and stalled four or five times put it the driveway and left it. Today my wife has it towed to the dealer when I'm at work(thinking about what new ride to buy) and they say the fuel pump went out again?????? Then they say they found 2 cups of sand in my gas tank!!! Sooooo...I'm on the hunt for the F**ker who did the sand thing and the idiots at Chevy are replacing my fuel pump again for free for not flushing the tank out during its frist trip in there.

Mental note: Buy a locking gas cap and more ammo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode