LOL stupid signs!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2003, 08:19 PM Thread Starter

LOL stupid signs!!

You know how some people are just so stupid that we wish they'd just wear sign... STUPID!!!...so we know not to waste our time bothering with them? Here's some folks who deserve to wear one... all true stories.

Numero uno idiot of 2003

I am a medical student currently doing a rotation in toxicology at the poison control center. Today, a woman called in very upset because she caught her little daughter eating ants. I quickly reassured her that the ants are not harmful and there would be no need to bring her daughter into the hospital. She calmed down and at the end of the conversation happened to mention that she gave her daughter some ant poison to eat in order to kill
the ants. I told her that she better bring her daughter into the emergency room right away.

Here's your sign, lady. Wear it with pride.

Number 2 Idiot of 2003

Early this year, some Boeing employees on the airfield decided to steal a life raft from one of the 747s. They were successful in getting it out of the plane and home. Shortly after they took it for a float on the river, they noticed a Coast Guard helicopter coming towards them. It turned out that the chopper was homing in on the emergency locator beacon that activated when the raft was inflated. They are no longer employed at Boeing.

Here's your sign, guys. Don't get it wet; the paint might run.

Number 3 Idiot of 2003

A true story out of San Francisco:

A man, wanting to rob a downtown Bank of America, walked into the branch and wrote "this iz a stikkup. Put all your muny in this bag." While standing in line, waiting to give his note to the teller, he began to worry that someone had seen him write the note and might call the police before he reached the teller's window. So he left the Bank of America and crossed the street to Wells Fargo. After waiting a few minutes in line, he handed his note to the Wells Fargo teller. She read it and, surmising from his spelling errors that he wasn't the brightest light in the harbor, told him
that she could not accept his stickup note because it was written on a Bank of America deposit slip and that he would either have to fill out a Wells Fargo deposit slip or go back to Bank of America. Looking somewhat defeated, the man said, "OK" and left. He was arrested a few minutes later, as he was waiting in line back at Bank of America.

Don't bother with this guy's sign. He probably couldn't read it
anyway.

Number 4 Idiot of 2003

A motorist was unknowingly caught in an automated speed trap that measured his speed using radar and photographed his car... He later received in the mail a ticket for $40 and a photo of his car. Instead of payment, he sent the police department a photograph of $40. Several days later, he received a letter from the police that contained another picture, this time of handcuffs. He immediately mailed in his $40.

Another sign (though this guy might be onto something worth thinking about)!

Number 5 Idiot of 2003

A guy walked into a little corner store with a shotgun and demanded all of the cash from the cash drawer. After the cashier put the cash in a bag, the robber saw a bottle of Scotch that he wanted behind the counter on the shelf. He told the cashier to put it in the bag as well, but the cashier refused and said, "Because I don't believe you are over 21." The robber
promptly removed his wallet from his pocket and gave the clerk his drivers license. The clerk agreed that he was over 21, put the Scotch in the bag, and the robber departed. The clerk quickly called the police and gave them the robbers name and address. Upon arrival at his home he was promptly arrested.

He gets a sign too!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2003, 08:44 PM

Re: LOL stupid signs!!

studly you have too much time on your hands lol !
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2003, 04:55 AM

Studlybil that made my day ! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I've had a crap day.

1) While wheeling yesterday I happen to drive over an engine block that some $hit head had dumped as I came over the brow of a hill so yes we have under car damage [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img].

2)yesterday aswell, while snacth recovering my mates zook some one forgot to check to see if the rope was unwound off my spear tyre and now the back doors badly bent [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img].

3)and to top if off tonight while out spot lighting rabbits in the zook we hit a fence post and took the grill out (cause I haven't got round to making a new bumper [img]images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img])

so at the end of atleast I can come home and read crap like this and still laugth my tits off [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thank god for dumb arse's [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

Shane
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2003, 08:33 AM
SPAMurai

here's my favorite sign from southearstern NC (see attached pic)
steve o'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1200576-BubbaGumpRoadResized.jpg (76.2 KB, 82 views)
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2003, 04:47 PM

Heres one I spoted on the way to on off-road park the other weekend....not sure if he remembers where he works

OH BTW I think I was in Eureka guess their high school mascott is a tornado....or at least i'm hopen

OH just found this on E-Bay Think he's hold'n his sign Up
Springs.....err Shocks [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]

lundy
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2003, 05:12 PM Thread Starter

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Studlybil that made my day ! I've had a crap day

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL glad I could help you out...
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2003, 05:17 PM

LOL That ebay listing just made my day [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode