zukisouth???? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2003, 10:11 PM Thread Starter
Old Hand

zukisouth????

What ever happened to them I tried to check the site and nothing is coming up. A while back I printed out a picture of a yellow zook from there site and wanted to know somethings about it. I think it belonged to zuk JR. Plus they had some cool products.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 05:49 PM

Re: zukisouth????

Are you talking about the brite yellow-green one with the Bogger tracks decal on it? Some of their products, then and future, are now being made by some of the many vendors we have now. I guess be more detailed it your question.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 06:08 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Are you talking about the brite yellow-green one with the Bogger tracks decal on it?

[/ QUOTE ]

The suzuki your talking about is called Boggeri was built and owned by Tim Porter, But now is owned by Billy Bob "Lewis".

The yellow zuk on zukisouth.com with the one light on the bumper is owned by the brother of "Tim Lucis" I beleave so I don't think Mike Dugan is doing much with the zuks right now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 06:44 PM

I know Porter's rigs and it was not his. The Zuk I'm talking about was at the Summers campground with Dugan's group during Zookimelt 2001 and was it's first time out. That was when Tim Lucis was camped with Mike's bunch and Mike was working on building tube doors. I'll look for my pictures of the Zuk in question.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 11:49 PM Thread Starter
Old Hand

Well, I just bought another zook, after not having one for about 2 years. I spent 5 years building the last one. During that time there were only a few vendors in the market. I remember zukisouth I found an old future mods list I was using, and listed zukisouth as a place to look.
As far as the yellow zook goes I was wondering about the suspension and wheel set up.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 08:30 PM
Keyboard Implanted

the yeller one your talkin bout i dont beleive is yeller no more, but anyways, do a search for toolmaster (tim lucas) on here, send him a PM, if theres anybody i know of that will be able to give ya any info on it, itd be him. dont know of any other bama guys on here that would have any info.
BiLLy bOb
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 10:32 PM

Thanks Billy Bob, for the correct spelling(Tim Lucas). That's how I had it spelled but changed it to Lucis. Oh well, the search button is your friend. I just got off another post about someone needing to search. Tim's the guy you need to talk to. The web site www.tmtoolman.com shows his old stolen rig. But if you search toolmaster you'll find C.A.O.S. Central Alabama Offroad Society. On there you'll see Mike and Tim under member rigs. Tim's the Land Use Coordinater for the club. His e-mail is [email protected] and work # 205-283-0527. Five minutes for me to search but you could do the same. Good luck on finding the info your looking for.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode