Aftermarket 4x4 ..good experience - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2003, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

Aftermarket 4x4 ..good experience

I thought I blew the rear 3rd member after Isabel from pulling trees around and out of the street . So with the trip to Moab coming I decided to build a new 5.13 locked rear to replace mine . So with a week to go before I leave I call Sean and he has everything I want in stock and ready to go . I get all of it and my buddy dialed the gears in for me . So I tear it all apart today and find out I blew a sidegear and twisted the splines on the long side .
[img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
So I need an axle , a wheel bearing and a collar ...1 day before I leave for Moab . I know I should have started the tear down earlier , but the honey do list is growing and I had to knock that down . Anyways I put in another phone call to Sean ...tonight ...at 9:30pm . Not only does he have the axle I need in stock it is a Calmini with everything pressed on and ready to go !
So I will be knocking on the door in the morning to get the axleshafts so I can finish putting Crunchy together .
So many times all we here is the negatives about the vendors , that I think Sean deserved an honorable mention . Him living 10 miles away makes my zuking a lot easier to pull off with short notice .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2003, 09:08 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Aftermarket 4x4 ..good experience

Or you could have gotten up my way and picked up the Bee and slugged a few cold ones LOL
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2003, 10:07 PM

I must agree sean from aftermarket 4x4 is a great guy, many a time did I call him for help/ advice on my 16v install and he was nothing but helpful, good customer service can only carry you a long way if you ask me [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 05:27 AM Thread Starter

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Or you could have gotten up my way and picked up the Bee and slugged a few cold ones LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I had time ... I am going to pick it all up on the way back from Moab . I sent the cashiers check to Bob for the truck on Friday so its all paid for woo hoo . Now I just have to get it . I just got back from Indy Wed night from picking up my buddys truck . Now tommorow morning I need to go and get our trailer .Theres just not enough time this week to get everything done .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1197688-stokes truck.jpg (2.6 KB, 18 views)
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 05:29 AM Thread Starter

Heres my trailer I have to pick up tommorow morning .Needless to say with the two diesel pickups and the trailer I will be at Zukimelt this year !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1197689-CG32.jpg (58.7 KB, 36 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode